Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

That is awesome @SpaceLlama thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on it.

I really love my Luna and chose it over the popular clari...

I really love my Luna and chose it over the popular clarisonic because I was concerned about bacteria in the brush and or the brush bristles potentially irritating my sensitive skin. The foreo toothbrush looks like a great solution for all the same reasons so I'm also super curious how good it cleans. Thanks for sharing! I'm so surprised to see foreo and nuface (saw Trinity on tjmaxx online) products at the discount stores, but there it is.

Re: I really love my Luna and chose it over the popular clari...

@alexalicious , I actually used to have a Clarsonic years ago and it was a bit too harsh for my skin even with the sensitive brush.  I honestly feel like it over exfoliated me. So far I am really liking the Foreo Luna though, so yeah, I'm really curious about how well the toothbrush works too.

My local Winners has been filled with goodies lately! I'm gonna go back to see if they have more Korres shower gel, it smells divine! I got the full size on clearance for $7 cad.

0D7A388A-4424-4615-BF2E-4932CBFFE19D.jpeg

lovely haul @ellem24 ! I love perusing the clearance sections from time to time; you never know what treasures you might find!

@ellem24 @cianni 

Ok, so I rarely go to Winners.

But.

Maybe I need to start cruising the beauty section. 

I hear my wallet's muffled cries of 'nooooo!' in the background. Shhhhh, wallet.

Hmmm.  I'm sure they have lots of goodies....

@l8totheparty trust me it was a game changer! I didn’t think to check the beauty section until maybe the last year or so. Now that I’m more well-versed in brands and ingredients, i realize how many gems there are!! And honestly the prices are so amazing, your wallet shouldn’t be *too* unhappy 😂

@ellem24 oh nice!! hoping the Stila show up at my local winners sometime soon. i live for that formula

Great finds at Winners @ellem24 ❤️ I love popping in there a couple a times a month and Michael Korres is a deal !

Woah! Great find on the Stila! That's a great set! @ellem24 

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I made a quick trip into Marshall's just to look for some masks, but wound up finding the VP on clearance as well as the Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil & large pack of Shiseido Facial Cotton both of which I was getting ready to purchase. Not super exciting stuff, but definitely good finds for me. 🙂

lovely haul @mrsmouse ! I love those shiseido cottons!

Thanks @myxducky !  I love them too!  🙂

@mrsmouse WOW! Great finds 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !  🙂

I've been stored curious about those oozo masks. @mrsmous...

I've been stored curious about those oozo masks. @mrsmouse please let us know what you think of them. LOVE everything else you got, and on clearance no less. Great finds!

Re: I've been stored curious about those oozo masks. @mrsmous...

Thanks @alexalicious !  I've only tried the Illuminating mask so far, and did really like it.  The only thing is I am not sure I got the active ingredients mixed in very well.  There's a pocket attached at the corner of the mask for you to squeeze in order to get the active ingredients in & then you kind of mix it together while it's still in the package.  I don't think I did a very good job of it.  Also, given that it left a little bit of a tacky feeling after removing (though it did seem to improve after adding moisturizer) I would recommend it for nighttime use and not morning before make-up.  That being said, I really do think the mask did what it said and I was happy with how my skin looked in the morning.  I will be purchasing it again if I see it.  I hope this helps!

Re: I've been stored curious about those oozo masks. @mrsmous...

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Oozoo @mrsmouse it's really helpful. That packaging is so stinkin cute I've been super tempted to try them and now I know to mix them really well. Thank you!

Went out of town for work today and HAD to stop at their TJ Maxx.

20190603_104741.jpg20190603_105142.jpg20190603_105336.jpg20190603_105440.jpg20190603_105444.jpg20190603_105456.jpg

@CookieGirl1wow, I love how neat and organized this store is!

The shelves are so nice and neat @CookieGirl1! I bet that SNP Set is good, too.

5,267 Replies
testing