Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Saw lots of Foreo Issa minis for $50 CAD at Winners. I picked up a makeup organizer for $30 and a Flawless by Friday mask set for $15! (I may have also picked up a really cute hammock on sale. Where I will put up said hammock is still TBD 😅) IMG_20190610_111240.jpg

IMG_20190610_160027.jpg

Fabulous finds @SpaceLlama! I love that you picked up a hammock! 💗 Excellent choice for the warmer weather! ☀️ 

Nice finds @SpaceLlama !  That makeup organizer looks awesome!  I went this weekend to see if my local store just might have any of the Foreo toothbrushes, but no such luck.  I'm going to keep looking though.  I've found a few of the Foreo Luna Mini's so I feel like there's a good chance they might get the toothbrushes in at some point too.  *crossing fingers*

@SpaceLlama Such great finds!

Best,
Rebecca

That’s too funny about the hammock lol.  You can rest in in while using the mask ❤️🤣

Yesterday I popped into Winners for Makeup wipes and essential oils.  I found a whole collection of different MAC fragrances that are $67 on line.  I should have bought all 3 but I only picked up 2 lol.  Might go back and get the third one because I love the other two.  I googled the item to see what the scents were and love em 👏🥰.  I picked up Ruby Woo and My Heroine.  I should have grabbed Velvet Teddy.  I wasn’t thinking 🤔  one was $11 and the other $16.  They are very long lasting.  

B592AE13-B647-434F-85DB-CCD3DF429EFA.jpeg

@2manyperfumes I got Velvet Teddy at my CCO for $15.  I freaking love it!  

That is an amazing find @itscarin especially that shade 👍

Nice finds @2manyperfumes!

Small Marshall's haul to pick up a hair mask my hairdresser recommended and some delicious looking lavender honey spoons. They had a few nice things like UD Naked Basics and such, but the Beauty section looked like a small war zone, so I didn't grab anything that looked like it had been mauled over about 50 times, sigh. 

IMG_20190603_184421.jpg

im so hoping my Marshalls will get some leaders in @quspo...

im so hoping my Marshalls will get some leaders in @quspork excellent finds

Re: im so hoping my Marshalls will get some leaders in @quspo...

It was definitely a surprise to see the Leader's start popping up there. Hopefully, you're able to hunt some down! @lmaster 

Fantastic finds @quspork! Love what you picked up. Aloe is good to have on hand this time of the year.

Fantastic finds @quspork!

Wow that Leader's was a great find, @quspork! The lavender honey spoons look nice, too 🙂 

@quspork Awesome finds!

Best,
Rebecca

I hope to find leaders one day at Marshalls! @quspork

I hope to find leaders one day at Marshalls! @quspork

@quspork I'll be curious how the leaders is. I picked up 3 of them but didn't see that one.

They also had the lifting version, @ShortErica, but I'll definitely get more use out of these, lol. 

Recent finds at my local Winners shop.  

CFEE3B33-4E19-45D4-A725-29C20691B9CC.jpegA85E58EE-A570-4D13-91E3-EADA79ED479D.jpegEE49F7F3-587F-4745-BA53-A75C132EC6D9.jpeg1277E96C-0C5C-4223-91BB-588291C28063.jpegF6662B81-E808-405C-93D0-192AA52DA9EE.jpegAF300BF8-6B5F-4E43-97A6-4CA43A0AD442.jpeg

what great finds! enjoy them all @2manyperfumes 😀

5,268 Replies
testing