Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Oh yes @ShortErica !!  I just took some pictures from this last week while masking! I've already used one one and quite liked it!

I'm so sorry to be tempting you @missjeanie !  I really should probably cut back too, but I feel like I have to grab masks when I see them because I am not always able to find good ones.  

I'm in the same boat @mrsmouse ...  Don't feel too bad... I stopped at TJ's today. lol Masks came home. I've no self control.

Yeah, I don't have any self control either.  I'm not sorry....but I think wallet is.  😉

Awesome find! @mrsmouse 

Thanks @l8totheparty !  🙂

Awesome finds @mrsmouse!

Thanks @faeriegirl !  🙂

excellent finds @mrsmouse

excellent finds @mrsmouse

Re: excellent finds @mrsmouse

Thanks @lmaster !  🙂

@mrsmouse  what great finds. I have one of the Yadah masks from a sub. I've yet to try it but am very interested in it. Would love to know your thoughts on all the different ones when you get to trying them.

Hi @GalPalVal17 ! I tried both the Revitalizing and the Soothing Yadah masks and liked them both (haven't tried the Brightening yet).  They both have fragrance, not super strong, but definitely there.  The Revitalizing one smelled really weird to me. I can't even put my finger on what it smelled like, not like a chemical, but just really strange.  I do feel like they both improved my skin and I really like the consistency of the jelly-like serum.  They were both hits for me and I am regretting not buying the other box of Soothing when I saw it.  I hope that helps!!  🙂

@mrsmouse  Thank you for the update. I received a soothing one as a gift last week and am now looking forward to trying it out this week. Glad you really enjoyed them and thanks especially for the heads up on the scent. 

I hope it work for you & that the scent isn't too much @GalPalVal17 !  🙂

I'll definitely hop back on here and let you know my thoughts @GalPalVal17 once I have had a chance to try them.  It might be a week or two though.  🙂

@mrsmouse I was just coming here to comment on the JJYoung and Julep 😄

Love both. The JJYoung is a nice alternative to traditional wash-off clay masks; less mess, easy cleanup. The Julep is a lovely 3-step mask, not many have more than one or two decent steps. I'm not huge into essences but the mask itself is bio-cellulose and adheres so well to your skin. The moisturizer included is very nice, if I recall almost like a gel-cream hybrid. I hope you enjoy your excellent finds!

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts @eshoe !  I'm excited to try these now!  🙂

@mrsmouse your welcome, @mrsmouse. I hope they work out for you!

@mrsmouse where are you located? I feel like now I've got to hunt down those Yadah masks! 🤣 Nice haul!

Thanks @ShortErica !  I'm in the East Bay in California.  I hope you find are able to find them!  🙂

Saw lots of Foreo Issa minis for $50 CAD at Winners. I picked up a makeup organizer for $30 and a Flawless by Friday mask set for $15! (I may have also picked up a really cute hammock on sale. Where I will put up said hammock is still TBD 😅) IMG_20190610_111240.jpg

IMG_20190610_160027.jpg

5,267 Replies
testing