Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Awesome finds @ABC345! Those eyeshadows are so pretty!

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

cross post from june hauls thread. yay! for the return of creme shop masks!

@sonnydee I'd love to hear someones thoughts on those cold brew masks! I've seen a single one at Old Navy, but didn't want to pay $7 for 1 mask. Does it actually smell like coffee? 

Wow, lots of great finds @sonnydee !  I was able to grab a few of those same masks this weekend as well.  Enjoy your haul!

Great haul @sonnydee! i haven't seen any The Creme Shop masks yet, but now I will have to check out a store or two tomorrow!

It seems like these stores get waves of crème shop in @sonnydee . I haven’t seen boxes of the frudia in store! Great score! 

They had pomegranate too. I'll probably go back today & grab it. I wanted to try it first. I used it last night & liked it. Cant beat the price 5 for $5.99 US. I recognized the brand from the masking thread or should I say the thread of enablers! 😂@missjeanie 

I've been holding off on the Fruida but the temptation is strong @sonnydee. Let me know if one is better than the other please. I also snagged up the Holika Holika lemon to try.

The creme shop is one of my favourite lines @sonnydee ❤️

mine too! @2manyperfumes TCS makes up my biggest mask col...

mine too! @2manyperfumes TCS makes up my biggest mask collection! clear up skin! is my absolute favorite!

Re: mine too! @2manyperfumes TCS makes up my biggest mask col...

Oh I love that one too @sonnydee 

Awesome finds @sonnydee! Hopefully I can find some of the TCS masks next time!🤞

🤞for ya @faeriegirl! no one should be without TCS!

🤞for ya @faeriegirl! no one should be without TCS!

Those are some nice finds, @sonnydee!

thank you @quspork!

thank you @quspork!

I stopped by TJ Maxx today in hopes of finding some Yadah masks and they finally had a pack!!!

D10E2BB3-3360-4F22-82FA-9F1084918677.jpeg

Great finds @faeriegirl !  I am also curious to know what you think of the Lookatme ones.  🙂

Thank you @mrsmouse!

@faeriegirl i just grabbed some lookatme last week, too. So excited about the watermelon one - hope it smells yummy. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on all of these!

Woohoo on the Yadah find @faeriegirl. I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on the lookatme ones.

Same!! @ShortErica @faeriegirl I’ve seen the lookatme watermelon in my local store lately and have been unsure if I should commit to a whole box (I can’t get over when I got burned with all the esfolio... 10 per box ugh)

5,265 Replies
testing