Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@sonnydee I haven't seen any Farmacy at my local stores, hope I will soon. And those Creme Shop snowman masks are so cute!

Glad you find the Hello Kitty mask!! Woo-hoo!

Does anyone else feel like within the last several months TJ Maxx has been somewhat going up in price for "prestige" beauty products?  I say this because I did see the KVD Shade & Light and Glimmer Veil palette for $29,99 and $28,99 in my local TJ Maxx.  The Too Faced Bon Bon palette is $24.99.  Yes the prices are still good.  However, I feel like...if this was last yr, these palettes would have been priced at around $17.99.  TJ Maxx has definitely caught on that the beauty section is a goldmine.  Especially with all the exposures from youtube and social media.  Not a rant, just an observation.

I agree, @darkiceis. Oftentimes I’ll find good “scores” in my stores but still leave empty handed because I don’t think the value is there. I do think skincare / masks are still thankfully priced well. I wonder if makeup is getting marked up more because of how quickly items are launching, cycling through sale at Sephora / Ulta, and then new launches happening? Sometimes I feel like a product has just launched when I see it in the sales section. 

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

What I actually got at Tjmaxx. Buxom Alyssa has a pink tint to it but I couldnt get it to show up on camera. sad I didn't find what I was looking for (farmacy/HK creme shop) but the packaging on this highlighter alone..😍...its almost my skin tone but adds just the perfect about of sheen to it😍

I love buxom @sonnydee 💋

I love buxom @sonnydee 💋

The KA was an awesome find, @sonnydee🤩!!!

Ohhh @sonnydee, love the Kevyn Aucoin highlighter!! <3 Nice score!

Thanks @itsfi. It was turned around so I'm glad I "dug" a little for it!

@sonnydee  Great finds! I love the Buxom Lip Polishes, I should stop by my local TJ Maxx to see if they have them.

My store only had Alyssa & they only had 3. So I hope they'll get more & in different shades. I love them too & you can't beat the price at $3.99 @LadyStark1

@sonnydee  Your store gets so many great products, lucky you!

They do spoil me! 🤑@darkiceis

Still no farmacy or creme shop but.....

Spoiler
Buxom in the corner! Wait for it 3.99!

20181017_094854.jpgBuxom in the corner! Wait for it 3.99!20181017_094938.jpgPalette #3

20181017_094938.jpgPalette #3

20181017_094925.jpg

20181017_094920.jpg

20181017_095237.jpgIbiza was a tad to purple but I did get sahara!

WOW!! 😍😍😍

GA lip maestro is my fav!!

I have the KA neo blush in Sunset and love it! Hope I could find the neo highlighter in my TJ maxx!!!

I hope so @Sodayui. I visited a tjmaxx & another marshall...

I hope so @Sodayui. I visited a tjmaxx & another marshalls in my area/close to it. They had some kevyn aucoin

Re: I hope so @Sodayui. I visited a tjmaxx & another marshall...

Thank you @sonnydee

I'll stop by my local TJmaxx for some treasure hunt!! LOL

Interesting find today - Eve Lom gift set. I didn't end up purchasing but did find some un-pictured Farmacy masks!

IMG_6849.jpgIMG_6850.jpg

Yeah, I wouldn’t have purchased at $24.99 either, @scott1201, but still...

The hunt is always fun😉

I don't know why but the TJMaxx near me always has great K-Beauty finds and I finally found the kabuki brush I've been hoping would show up. 

TJXhaul2.jpg

20181015_160727.jpg

Saw Laneige at Winners, $19.99 okay, I decide to pick two up as gifts. Get to the counter...they both scan at $20.99. For anyone who doesn't know, in Canada we have this thing called Scanning Code Of Practice. If an item scans incorrectly you get $10 off the price or if the item is under $10 its free. So I got two Laneiage Water Sleeping Masks for a total of $18. 

2,985 Replies