Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

 I could not believe when I saw this I snagged it so fast I’ve been wanting the MILK MAKEUP Sunshine Skin Tint Clean Foundation for only $2!!!

it was new in box and unused I asked the cashier if this was real and she said yes! I almost bought this last Sephora sale I’m so glad I waited my shade also!!❤️❤️❤️

IMG_4890.jpeg

What a score @happyskincare! It’s always fun wandering around and seeing what’s in store. 

@happyskincare 

no way I didn’t even know stores did this such a cool find! 

I know i hardly believe it myself @peculiarzmakeup!❤️

I am inspired to go now haha 🙌💕 @happyskincare 

@peculiarzmakeup - It depends on your particular TJMaxx/Winners/Marshalls.  I've never found any of the products/brands others have at my TJMaxx.  Although I did find a nice storage box for my nail swatch sticks. 😄

That is too cool I’m totally gonna try going there @Titian06 

 everything in this Picture I got from tjmaxx the other day other than the tower 28 and k18❤️ I’m always so surprised when I see so many high end brands for low prices. The Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! 24-Hour Waterproof Eyeliner Deep Brown for only $8! I got the curlsmith oily for only $12 to and the mini for $4!❤️❤️ acetone for $3 and the makeup wipes for $4!❤️❤️❤️

IMG_4867.jpeg

Great finds, @happyskincare ! 💖💖💖

Thanks @Titian06 ❤️❤️❤️

20231130_165037_capture-01.jpeg

Picked up this GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Original Me Clean High-Performance Matte Lipstick Original Recipe  at my local TJ Maxx for only $6.99! I've seen it listed on their website before but had never come across it in store, so I was very pleased with this find!

I picked up the GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Hella On Point Clean Ultra-Fine Brow Pencil at Winners a while back and it’s easily become one of my favourite everyday brow pencils! Highly recommend if anyone else comes across them! I haven’t seen them lately, but I will definitely stock up if they pop up again

That's a score! @caitbird and it's going too look beautiful on you. ❤️ 

@CynthieLu  thank you! 😊

I've seen GXVE in my Marshalls a few times  @caitbird but the score I found was her GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI All Time Prime Clean Hydrating Prep & Smooth Face Oil 0.95 fl oz. / 28 mL for 10$. 

She has an amazing highlighter i'd love too find there too. 😉

@caitbird Amazing find! I usually see quite a few GXVE products at the ones I visit. Have you tried it out yet?

@JoSometimes  thank you! I actually have this one in the mini size, from a holiday set from last year, so I knew I liked it. I might wear it tomorrow but I have to be at work early, so we'll see if I manage to get up early enough to do my makeup lol. If not tomorrow, then definitely soon!

What a find @caitbird! I’m 

IMG_5761.jpeg

A tiny haulette from Marshall’s. There was so much K-beauty there! I’ve heard about these primera before and decided to give them a try.

@JoSometimes, I liked the No Poreblem primer for my T-zone when my skin is more combo-oily. 

5,264 Replies
testing