Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Saw these today:

20201203_102507.jpg

Whoa @CookieGirl1  That would be tempting!  

@missjeanie I was good 😜

 I was at Marshall’s with my mom, just browsing around, when I came across this super cute set from Becca! I checked the price and WOW it was only $10!!  Totally worth it! 

AA5933F4-A8F1-4F56-A291-CA2AAD17BCFD.jpeg

CA28C083-3A75-4B50-B2E1-35EA57C8D02D.jpeg

32F5F6F5-5CE0-472A-B835-8A8727C9C1BD.jpeg

0211F8CC-7E32-457E-BCF1-F1DEE7EC6CF4.jpeg

446A2FF8-AED2-4F8B-A769-C70572FAEAFD.jpeg

2DDD3EED-152D-41B4-B734-388F0131CA6C.jpeg

5A82FACE-3010-4B24-A167-0D58F0AA084F.jpeg

B496E1C3-DCE3-4B03-95B3-2E2D490DEEF1.jpeg

1046C898-704A-48EF-A505-EB0728D4C2C5.jpeg

I love the lipstick color in your set!!

When I first got into masking I picked up 3 Yadah varieties: aloe, collagen and rose. I enjoyed them and today stumbled across this one and couldn't resist. They also had the rose in stock too but I still have some from when I bought them before. Plus although the rose is fine, I'm just not into floral. The aloe was good but I have enough aloe masks to last me a while. I'd pick up the collagen again though. Wonder if anyone else will see these in their stores.

20201014_160637.jpg

@ShortErica This looks familiar, I think my store had it.

Cool @Samtian!

I stopped in at TJ Maxx a while ago, finally getting around to taking a photo of the masks I picked up. Theres a few missing, but they already got sorted into the bin haha. They had some of those weird baby face shake jars, I was so tempted but ultimately I still just can't do it haha. Please excuse the mess, we had to find stuff for Bandit.

Tj Masks.jpg

Oh the cica mend was nice and I also enjoyed the softer than cookies one @Samtian! And there are many fans of the rainbow (I still have to try the one @sonnydee sent me). Wonderful pickups!

@ShortErica Thank you! There were so many choices this time, usually at mine it only has a few pegs. This time it covered about three sections!

I feel like when I was going mask crazy at my store, they started supplying more because I was buying more @Samtian. I don't know that it's true but maybe even more masks are coming to your store!

Just curious if anyone has come across any of these masks at TJ Maxx or Marshall's? I recently got an email from The Creme Shop about their new CBD line, but as many of you may know, their new stuff shows up at TJ Maxx/Marshall's pretty quickly. Tagging @sonnydee, since she seems to be the TJ Maxx/Marshall's queen.😉425E1EAA-17E0-4074-A7EB-3BF813D69DBD.jpeg

@Shosh85 I saw some when I went.

0930201750.jpg

0930201743.jpg

Nope @Shosh85 none of the cbd line in the TJ or M that I went to today. But it wasn't a total bust. The throw in the pic had to come home with me today. And i did find what I went there for. 🤗

@sonnydee  Greta finds! - the blanket looks so cozy! 😍

I haven't seen the cbd line there yet but will be going tomorrow. They also have new scents in there hand santizers. Watermelon & strawberry. If I remember right. @Shosh85 

@sonnydee  Cool. I'll be interested to see what you find! I haven't been in a TJM/Marshall's since before the pandemic!

A few months ago i found a Becca bundle at Marshalls, it being half price i picked it up. 

I ended up not loving it, so next time i see luxury brands even half price, i will be thinking more before getting it.

These days im getting where i want to stop trying new things, and buy what i already know that works.

Hi, @Emy10 !  There's nothing wrong with taking a break and sticking with what you like!  I haven't worn makeup since the end of March when we were told to go home and telework.  My enthusiasm for makeup just isn't there.  I've bought a couple of things, but nothing major and I have no FOMO!  💖💖💖

@Titian06  i had to check FOMO on Google lol, its the first time i see it looll 😉

1 Reply
testing