Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Emy10 - lol!  I'm usually the one asking what something means!  😄

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Couldn’t pass it up lol. Retails for $59 on the ABH website.

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@ArmyChick84 Wow nice find! What is it?

Wow! What a steal! My local Marshalls has it for $45, but I'm not big on lip color items.

@ArmyChick84 Great buy for this line!

I was absolutely floored to find Omorovicza products at my local Marshall's, especially since the beauty section hasn't been stocking many new items since re-openning. Purchased the Firming Neck Cream, Hydra Melting Cleanser and Magic Moisture Mist for $19.99 each. Spent more than I was initially planning to, but thrilled to try more Omorovicza items for ~80% off original retail price.

Spoiler
IMG_20200905_171530.jpg

IMG_20200905_171451.jpg

IMG_20200905_171333.jpg

@MlleCC  Wow great finds!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Found a few cute things at TJ Maxx and Ross yesterday, including this turtle tray. I’m obsessed with basically everything! I’m not sure what the mermaid box is actually, maybe a candle holder? The CoverFX drops were 8.99, I like to add them to my body lotion, they are so shimmery!

@sister13  that turtle tray!!!! 😍😍😍😍

@sister13 It reminds me of a napkin/tissue box.

@sister13 Wonderful products.   Just adorable. 

Thanks @tjffc ! 🙂 

Great finds, @sister13 !  I love the starfish wine glass charms!  Maybe the box is for tips or ballots or for entering our names for a door prize at your next party?  Whatever it's for, it's cute.  💖💖💖

@Titian06 - I know, aren't those cute! The box has two glass (or plastic?) sides, so I was thinking maybe candle holder. Ballot or idea box is definitely a cool alternative idea! a

Stopped by TJMaxx and they had lots of Marc Jacobs stuff: Omega Bronzer ($14.99), Coconut Primer ($12.99), Coconut setting powder ($12.99), brushes ($9.99).

I only got one of the brushes that I didn’t have...but the prices were amazing.

Might want to stop by your local TjMaxx and/or Marshall's!

@ArmyChick84 Thank you

You're making me miss being able to go to TJ Maxx @ArmyChick84 !  Im a fan of MJ brushes. 

I “accidentally” went nuts on the sheet mask front. The only item here I’ve actually used are the shower wipes, which I love! Imagine my surprise when I found it on super clearance! I love these for traveling...whenever that can be part of life again.

I actually like spalife, so if I find it on discount I’ll bite. I didn’t like the unicorn ones from creme shop, but I’ve heard great things about these ones...so I thought I’d try it out.

the watermelon one has great reviews and the bubble ones sound so interesting that I thought...why not! It has a sheep on it, so it must be good! 

IMG_8564.JPG

@pinyo Great mask haul.

@pinyo I love your "it has sheep on it" logic!  I like the watermelon ones so I'll be curious to see how you like the sheep!

I had a good feeling today, so there I was

0812202043.jpg

0812202050.jpg

  

in beach wear, sand still in my hair, but I did not care!😍

testing