Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@pinyo I love your "it has sheep on it" logic!  I like the watermelon ones so I'll be curious to see how you like the sheep!

I had a good feeling today, so there I was

0812202043.jpg

0812202050.jpg

  

in beach wear, sand still in my hair, but I did not care!😍

@sonnydee Great mask haul!

@sonnydee Great haul, I haven't seen any of those sheet masks before.  Which skin food mask did you find?  I love TCS wipes too, I still have a pack or two left... and it's been at least 6 months since I've been to a store... maybe I stock up too much? lol

Watermelon skinfood @missjeanie I stock up to but couldn't help myself with what look like new variations. I think lot of these TCS masks are new

Awesome haul @sonnydee !

Thank you @emaisgr8 🤗 its always fun finding goodies at great prices!

Wow @sonnydee ...I love seeing all the goodies you found. I've been hoping that one day soon, I'll find mediheal at my stores. I've never tried it before, but you guys make it sound great. How does it compare to creme shop? I've only tried the unicorn ones, which I didn't find awe inspiring, but I bought some more types to try!

@pinyoare you talking about the  wedding dresses masks? They are Merbliss or I like to call them Meribliss👰  the creme shop masks are mostly good {I don't know which unicorn mask you used but this unicorn mask is one of my faves} anywho, i hadn't tried the merbliss before but I saw it alot on the masking thread. I've only tried 1 honey aloe 1x but sooooo good. The quality is different, next level- the smell, the serum. Lovely!

Screenshot_20200815-213316~2.png

Oh my poor masking heart. When I run errands I'll occasionally stop in a TJ Maxx or Marshall's even though I'm on a mask no buy as a mental break. Maybe I'm testing my willpower or maybe im a glutton for punishment. Anyway I found this in clearance.

20200807_162102.jpg

20200807_162107.jpg

  

After @Shosh85's rave review I was so tempted to break the no buy only to find there were only 2 left in the box that was supposed to have 5. 😭 If there was 3 maybe I would have done it. Definitely for 4 or 5 but my cheap heart needs under $2 masks from these type of stores so the no buy held. Success? 🤷‍♀️

haha @ShortErica I would have bought them for the pic on the box alone! lol... it makes me feel all the summer feels. 

Maybe if it's there an further reduced in price it might stand a chance @missjeanie 😉😂

@ShortErica  Awe, it's too bad there was so many missing🤨 - but at least it wasn't tempting to break your no-buy! I picked up a few boxes at Marshall's before all this COVID stuff happened and haven't been back since. I'm hoping I can find some more when I do go again!

I hope so too @Shosh85!

@ShortErica Lol. Well congratulations. 😀

Thanks 😂 At least it may be good news that the brand may be in stores for other maskers @tjffc hahaha

And went I back to see if they got new stuff in. They did but no Meribliss. But I did get the one I skipped over...i forgot to include the nail polish so close up😁

0730201808.jpg

 Is the alien another new one? 

0730201808a.jpg

OMG! Look at that alien @sonnydee . It must be a new one.

I think it is, they were having a special bundle for it in the direct site. @emaisgr8 👽

@sonnydee Its always fun finding great finds at my favorite Marshalls.  Great haul😀

I agree! @tjffc love it! Especially finding something expensive -eve lom, marc jacobs,- 🤑

1 Reply
testing