Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

MY BEST WINNERS HAUL YET. Living in Atlantic Canada usual...

MY BEST WINNERS HAUL YET. Living in Atlantic Canada usually means we have slim pickings. Coming back from Covid means we have even slimmer pickings. What did I decide to do after burning my arm pretty badly and having a group of customers scream at me until I cried? Go to Winners after my shift. There was a box of black honey Papa Recipe masks but it was open and half empty. They had the other Mediheal Wedding Dress masks. They had some Creme Shop (that I already had three of so I didn't grab those) and Seoul Girl's Secret.

Re: MY BEST WINNERS HAUL YET. Living in Atlantic Canada usual...

Such great finds @Nickelliebear1  I actually just bought the watermelons too..I cant wait to see how they are. And so excited for your blueberry picks..I'm on an annie way's obsession. So I keep checking my stores hoping I can find some ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh I haven't heard of Annie's Way before. What's your favourite item from their line? @pinyo 

Great haul @Nickelliebear1 , sorry they made you upset. People can be cruel sometimes.

@Nickelliebear1 Great collection of masks.  Hoping your finds put a smile on your face!  

So sorry to hear about your burn. And also thatโ€™s just awful that customers treated you that way ๐Ÿ˜  Glad that you were able to find some goodies at Winners to cheer up. It looks like a great mask assortment! ๐Ÿ’˜ @Nickelliebear1 

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Your hauls are always so impressive and fun to see @sonnydee 

Thanks @ShortErica ๐Ÿค—

So over the river, And through the concrete woods, it's Tjmaxx & Marshalls I go....(lol. Dont know why it just came out)

0723202001.jpg

0723202002.jpg

0723202002.jpg

โ€ƒAnd a close up! Crazy excited for the Meribliss. And 2 boxes-why- its aloe & honey๐Ÿ˜

โ€ƒโ€ƒ

@sonnydee Is TCS sanitizer a hand mask?  Or little packets of sanitizer?

3 packets of hand sanitizer @missjeanie 

@sonnydee Great finds!  Enjoy

Ooooooh!!! ๐Ÿ˜ Exceptional finds @sonnydee!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ I really liked the Merbliss aloe and honey mask. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’› Hope it turns out well for you too! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ 

I hope so too @itsfi ! They had another one but it sounded like it was for dry skin. It was the pink packaging but intensely hydrating. I skipped that one. ๐Ÿ˜ณ intensely hydrating backfires on me usually. 

@sonnydee Thats some cool packaging on those wedding dress ones!

Slap some ombre on it= my attention immediately @Samtian ๐Ÿคค

I've gotten the KVD Best of Nudes lipstick pack which is one of my favorite finds!

Some other ones were the amika Bust Your Brass Blonde Purple Conditioner 2 oz/ 60 mL, amika Mini Bust Your Brass Blonde Purple Shampoo 2 oz/ 60 mL both in huge bottles, Colourpop highlighter, the Smashbox eyeliner, fan mascara and eyeshadow palette.

@RAWRitsRED I love the name of the product. ๐Ÿ˜€

I had a good feeling today! TJMaxx & Marshalls haul0626201929.jpg

@sonnydee wowwww...we're masking buddies! have you tried the coconut & chia seed one yet? How is it?

Great! @pinyo i don't remember all the details but I buy more when i see it!

1 Reply
testing