Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: MY BEST WINNERS HAUL YET. Living in Atlantic Canada usual...

So sorry to hear about your burn. And also thatโ€™s just awful that customers treated you that way ๐Ÿ˜  Glad that you were able to find some goodies at Winners to cheer up. It looks like a great mask assortment! ๐Ÿ’˜ @Nickelliebear1 

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Your hauls are always so impressive and fun to see @sonnydee 

Thanks @ShortErica ๐Ÿค—

So over the river, And through the concrete woods, it's Tjmaxx & Marshalls I go....(lol. Dont know why it just came out)

0723202001.jpg

0723202002.jpg

0723202002.jpg

โ€ƒAnd a close up! Crazy excited for the Meribliss. And 2 boxes-why- its aloe & honey๐Ÿ˜

โ€ƒโ€ƒ

@sonnydee Is TCS sanitizer a hand mask?  Or little packets of sanitizer?

3 packets of hand sanitizer @missjeanie 

@sonnydee Great finds!  Enjoy

Ooooooh!!! ๐Ÿ˜ Exceptional finds @sonnydee!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ I really liked the Merbliss aloe and honey mask. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’› Hope it turns out well for you too! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ 

I hope so too @itsfi ! They had another one but it sounded like it was for dry skin. It was the pink packaging but intensely hydrating. I skipped that one. ๐Ÿ˜ณ intensely hydrating backfires on me usually. 

@sonnydee Thats some cool packaging on those wedding dress ones!

Slap some ombre on it= my attention immediately @Samtian ๐Ÿคค

I've gotten the KVD Best of Nudes lipstick pack which is one of my favorite finds!

Some other ones were the amika Bust Your Brass Blonde Purple Conditioner 2 oz/ 60 mL, amika Mini Bust Your Brass Blonde Purple Shampoo 2 oz/ 60 mL both in huge bottles, Colourpop highlighter, the Smashbox eyeliner, fan mascara and eyeshadow palette.

@RAWRitsRED I love the name of the product. ๐Ÿ˜€

I had a good feeling today! TJMaxx & Marshalls haul0626201929.jpg

@sonnydee wowwww...we're masking buddies! have you tried the coconut & chia seed one yet? How is it?

Great! @pinyo i don't remember all the details but I buy more when i see it!

@sonnydee Ooh fantastic haul!

Thanks @Samtian really excited for the coconut/chia

You did good @sonnydee; very good!! ๐Ÿ˜ That candle sounds like it smells amazing! 

I have never seen this TCS mask before @itsfi & pink aloe!? What!? The candle does smell awesome. The mini wants to repurpose the glass container once it's done of course๐Ÿ

Pink and aloe sounds like a great combination @sonnydee! Perfectly suited for you! ๐Ÿ’• Love the miniโ€™s desire to repurpose the glass container. ๐Ÿ’— Looking forward to hearing what that turns out to be.