Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You did good @sonnydee; very good!! 😍 That candle sounds like it smells amazing! 

I have never seen this TCS mask before @itsfi & pink aloe!? What!? The candle does smell awesome. The mini wants to repurpose the glass container once it's done of course🐝

Pink and aloe sounds like a great combination @sonnydee! Perfectly suited for you! 💕 Love the mini’s desire to repurpose the glass container. 💗 Looking forward to hearing what that turns out to be. 

Not bad, I'm really excited for the lime masks-I have plenty of lemon but dont think I have lime🤔 & found more aloe😍 cross post from haul thread0617202150.jpg

0617202150_HDR.jpg

@sonnydee More finds!

Yes @sonnydee, that Yadah lime mask looks like something I have maybe seen pictures for but don't recall anyone talking about a lime mask. Nice haul!

@sonnydee  Great finds!! That popsocket is the cutest!! And the lime mask 😍 I’m hoping it has a great scent!! 

Me too! if i remember right, yadah don't disappoint. @ather 

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hey guys, so I picked this up from my local Winners for $24CAD, and I tried to back search it and everything for more information and I have been unable to find anything!! Does anyone know when Kate Somerville came out with this product and/or when it was discontinued? Thanks!

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@nessia - You're right-- there's nothing out there about this serum.  I did find it on e-bay, but the descriptions didn't indicate when the NIB was purchased.  There was also nothing on the company's web site, but you could e-mail them for more info.

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Been anxiously awaiting my TJ Maxx reopening and today was the day!! The regular inventory was alright but the clearance was phenomenal!! Boscia Black Charcoal Hydration Gel was $4, Dr. Jart was $8, Boscia multi-masking medley was $2.50 and Dr. Brandt was $12.00!!!! Also picked up a jumbo Joico K-pak conditioner for $6 and a bumble and bumble minis set for $6.50!

My Tjmaxx must have just had a truck come because these weren't on the shelves Friday.

Another A'pieu! 💚💚💚💚💚

That airpod case is so pretty @sonnydee My stores are EMP...

That airpod case is so pretty @sonnydee My stores are EMPTY like someone was secretly shopping them while they have been closed!

Re: That airpod case is so pretty @sonnydee My stores are EMP...

Mine too @Luvstravel i wonder if they had to ditch all the stock that was on the shelves when they closed....🤷

Went to another Tjmaxx pretty happy this time around0526201730.jpg

They also had some Dr. Jart but exp date was 8/2020 I'm not that concerned with the exp date but with my current stash better to watch the exp date 

Went to the TJ Maxx in the town on the other side of me the other day. Practically everything was on sale. I also went to the Ross in that town and it was a barren wasteland. These are what I got from TJ. My first ever Kevyn Aucoin product, the highlighter in Sahara, I'm pretty excited. I was kinda bummed to find out the innisfree masks is a 10 pack of the same lol I thought it was mixed. I've also never seen the Oozoo bears either so I was happy to see them. 

TJ maxx 2.jpgTJ maxx.jpg

Love them bears! @Samtian great find

@Samtian 

My eyes immediately went to the notebook, I love it!! Good picks!! 

@GG84 Thank you! I love all things astrology so I was happy to see this.

Excellent finds @Samtian! 💕 What a great  first Kevyn Aucoin beauty! 😍 The Oozoo bear mask is a popular one! Check the instructions on the Platone Manuka honey sheet masks - I think it may be a mask where you need to rinse off the serum after use. I learned that the hard way with another mask. 😆😔  Enjoy your goodies, hon!

1 Reply
testing