Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@itsfi I'll make sure and check whenever I get to them haha. I've seen the bear a lot, just not anywhere near me I'm excited. 

Saw this,if you can figure out what the best time of day to shopScreenshot_20200517-221436.png

Wow, nice find @sonnydee

Time to revive this thread! My state has started it's opening up so our Tj Maxx is open but not Ross. I was supposed to have surgery today but I didn't have enough for it so I stopped in at TJ Maxx. It definitely looked like it hadn't been stocked in months haha. Slim pickins but I found some stuff. I've been trying to find the cottons and felt I hit the jackpot when I saw these. 

Tj Maxx Haul.jpg

Mine opened up too @Samtian only so many people in the store at a time, so wait in line to get in & then wait in line to check out & don't forget about the arrows herding you around the store & slim pickins. Like the slimmest. I think they threw out alot. But I did find some Frudia snail sheet masks on clearance. New normal๐Ÿ˜ท

@sonnydee I hear ya on the picked over. My store didn't make anyone wait, but it looked like someone was counting how many people came and left. There was a lot of people in the store though so I have no idea what the limit was. 

Oh my god ๐Ÿคฏ you went into a store that wasnโ€™t grocery or pharmacy ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ did it feel alien like? Were people staring? Did the air feel different? I canโ€™t imagine getting out of this bubble we are in. 

@GG84 Haha it felt a little weird. Part of the shoppers were trying to do the distancing others definitely weren't and were very pushy and selfish like normal. 

@Samtian 

We get to go into stores starting Tuesday! *Stores that are Street facing. Which is totally fine. The anticipation will be totally anticlimactic but ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ the bubble man. 

@Samtian Nice haul!!! It's always a great day when I find the Shiseido Facial Cotton at TJ Maxx. 

@sephoraaddict918 Thank you! It sure is a great feeling.

๐Ÿ˜ฒโฃ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ @Samtian My husband and me w...

๐Ÿ˜ฒโฃ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ @Samtian My husband and me were out today passing mine that is still closed, he asked if he needed to pull over so I could stare through the windows? ๐Ÿ˜ณ I said not yet, but I'm getting to the state of mind ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: ๐Ÿ˜ฒโฃ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ @Samtian My husband and me w...

@Luvstravel  Ahahaha oh I love his sense of humor!

I just got so excited seeing a post on the TJ's thread @Samtian !!  I'm guessing that in the next few week's you'll see more stuff flowing in like crazy.  Glad you scored some of the cotton squares!

@missjeanie It's close to an hour drive away lol it'll be a while before I see anything again.

@Samtian  You got me really excited when I saw a notif pop-up about a new post in the TJMaxx/Winners thread! I think you got pretty sweet items despite the low inventory! Especially the lip masks! I have yet to try one but the thought of lip masking is insanely appealing right about now ๐Ÿ˜›

On a different note, I hope you're okay and that you'll eventually get the surgery done. Hope it's nothing too serious.

@Guessgal Thank you! Lip masks are weird haha but it said honey and that's all I needed. If you want to pm your address I can send you one on Friday. Thank you, the surgery is just dental extractions so I can get dentures.

Ooo the salad mask! So many good pickups @Samtian! Stay safe while you're out there.

@ShortErica Thank you! The salad mask has a yuckycado in it. I think the crazy drivers are my biggest safety issue haha.

Oh crazy drivers! That is a silver lining with the pandemic @Samtian - less of them on the roads

@Samtian I'm insanely jealous.  I can't wait until my state starts allowing retailers to open! 

testing