Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: 😲❣🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️ @Samtian My husband and me w...

@Luvstravel  Ahahaha oh I love his sense of humor!

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I just got so excited seeing a post on the TJ's thread @Samtian !!  I'm guessing that in the next few week's you'll see more stuff flowing in like crazy.  Glad you scored some of the cotton squares!

@missjeanie It's close to an hour drive away lol it'll be a while before I see anything again.

@Samtian  You got me really excited when I saw a notif pop-up about a new post in the TJMaxx/Winners thread! I think you got pretty sweet items despite the low inventory! Especially the lip masks! I have yet to try one but the thought of lip masking is insanely appealing right about now 😛

On a different note, I hope you're okay and that you'll eventually get the surgery done. Hope it's nothing too serious.

@Guessgal Thank you! Lip masks are weird haha but it said honey and that's all I needed. If you want to pm your address I can send you one on Friday. Thank you, the surgery is just dental extractions so I can get dentures.

Ooo the salad mask! So many good pickups @Samtian! Stay safe while you're out there.

@ShortErica Thank you! The salad mask has a yuckycado in it. I think the crazy drivers are my biggest safety issue haha.

Oh crazy drivers! That is a silver lining with the pandemic @Samtian - less of them on the roads

@Samtian I'm insanely jealous.  I can't wait until my state starts allowing retailers to open! 

@CookieGirl1 It was jam packed lol. 

You did hit the jackpot with this haul @Samtian! Awesome finds! 
0C09AFE8-BF51-4797-B70E-0E3FBC8B2B4C.gif

@itsfi Thank you!

Yay to tjx being open again, thread revivals & this haul! Enjoy! I saw they are taking limited number of online orders per day when I logged into the app today!

@SAlyFitz That is good to hear!

I just happened to hop online to browse the TJM/Marshalls websites and saw that they are temporarily shut down.  I knew their stores had been, but assumed their online sites would still be available.  

Screenshot_20200403-155731_Drive.jpg

@mrsmouse Yeah, I used to check their site regularly but it hasn't been up/running for about 2 or 3 weeks now :(.

I guess it's been longer than I thought since I had checked @CookieGirl1.  I'm glad to see that they have been paying their employees, and will through the end of next week.  I just wish they could afford to keep paying them beyond that.  😞

I went in for healthy snacks at Winners and came out with a few little extra items.  Nothing crazy but one YSL lipstick in tangerine and then there was a sale at my local drugstore so I picked up extra toiletries for the bathroom and saw the sale on Note Cosmetics (50% BOGO and 15% on NYX).  I also needed a pair of leggings for my daughter so I popped into Ardene’s and ended up with a few clearance items 70% off.  I haven’t even had a chance to take them out of their bag so I’ll share those another time.  

My daughter took my daytime Spf moisturizer so I found Glamglow and an eye creamMy daughter took my daytime Spf moisturizer so I found Glamglow and an eye creamThe ysl lippie is from WinnersThe ysl lippie is from WinnersA few weeks back I picked up some makeup wipes and these two.  The hylauronic and vitamin infused mist is quite good.  Garnier is a decent drugstore brand, no complaints and it’s not over fragranced.A few weeks back I picked up some makeup wipes and these two. The hylauronic and vitamin infused mist is quite good. Garnier is a decent drugstore brand, no complaints and it’s not over fragranced.This is very good and I was halfway through it but my daughter took it.This is very good and I was halfway through it but my daughter took it.

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

So mini baby has been begging me for new sandals [Ive been going through her shoe box, getting rid of all the too-little & she was not happy about it!] anyways....theres hope for the peeling masks! Later exp date!😍😍My Marshalls, didn't go the other day. The 2nd box of its skin was still there so they must have wanted to come home with me! right @eshoe?

What do you think of the Kevin Aucoin blush, @sonnydee ?

I really like KA @CookieGirl1 I'm dipping my toes into th...

I really like KA @CookieGirl1 I'm dipping my toes into the blush world & this & CT blush (Pillow talk intense) are almost fool proof for a beginner like me. They 're buildable & controllable so I don't feel like a clown when I wear them out. the outside packaging had fingerprints all over it but no swatches on the inside. Shocked! would be an understatement.