Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Oh crazy drivers! That is a silver lining with the pandemic @Samtian - less of them on the roads

@Samtian I'm insanely jealous.  I can't wait until my state starts allowing retailers to open! 

@CookieGirl1 It was jam packed lol. 

You did hit the jackpot with this haul @Samtian! Awesome finds! 
0C09AFE8-BF51-4797-B70E-0E3FBC8B2B4C.gif

@itsfi Thank you!

Yay to tjx being open again, thread revivals & this haul! Enjoy! I saw they are taking limited number of online orders per day when I logged into the app today!

@SAlyFitz That is good to hear!

I just happened to hop online to browse the TJM/Marshalls websites and saw that they are temporarily shut down.  I knew their stores had been, but assumed their online sites would still be available.  

Screenshot_20200403-155731_Drive.jpg

@mrsmouse Yeah, I used to check their site regularly but it hasn't been up/running for about 2 or 3 weeks now :(.

I guess it's been longer than I thought since I had checked @CookieGirl1.  I'm glad to see that they have been paying their employees, and will through the end of next week.  I just wish they could afford to keep paying them beyond that.  😞

I went in for healthy snacks at Winners and came out with a few little extra items.  Nothing crazy but one YSL lipstick in tangerine and then there was a sale at my local drugstore so I picked up extra toiletries for the bathroom and saw the sale on Note Cosmetics (50% BOGO and 15% on NYX).  I also needed a pair of leggings for my daughter so I popped into Ardene’s and ended up with a few clearance items 70% off.  I haven’t even had a chance to take them out of their bag so I’ll share those another time.  

My daughter took my daytime Spf moisturizer so I found Glamglow and an eye creamMy daughter took my daytime Spf moisturizer so I found Glamglow and an eye creamThe ysl lippie is from WinnersThe ysl lippie is from WinnersA few weeks back I picked up some makeup wipes and these two.  The hylauronic and vitamin infused mist is quite good.  Garnier is a decent drugstore brand, no complaints and it’s not over fragranced.A few weeks back I picked up some makeup wipes and these two. The hylauronic and vitamin infused mist is quite good. Garnier is a decent drugstore brand, no complaints and it’s not over fragranced.This is very good and I was halfway through it but my daughter took it.This is very good and I was halfway through it but my daughter took it.

So mini baby has been begging me for new sandals [Ive been going through her shoe box, getting rid of all the too-little & she was not happy about it!] anyways....theres hope for the peeling masks! Later exp date!😍😍My Marshalls, didn't go the other day. The 2nd box of its skin was still there so they must have wanted to come home with me! right @eshoe?

What do you think of the Kevin Aucoin blush, @sonnydee ?

I really like KA @CookieGirl1 I'm dipping my toes into th...

I really like KA @CookieGirl1 I'm dipping my toes into the blush world & this & CT blush (Pillow talk intense) are almost fool proof for a beginner like me. They 're buildable & controllable so I don't feel like a clown when I wear them out. the outside packaging had fingerprints all over it but no swatches on the inside. Shocked! would be an understatement.

Great finds @sonnydee ❤️, love that a OPI nail polish.  

thanks @2manyperfumes my minis favorite color is mint gre...

thanks @2manyperfumes my minis favorite color is mint green so really I had no choice but to pick it up💚

@sonnydee the third box of that It’s Skin sat at my store for like two weeks. I finally took it home half out of pity and half out of convincing myself I needed more backups. I definitely use them, especially on nights when I’m too lazy to think about scent/texture/effects/etc. They make a great filler mask, like a favorite for a filler mask of that makes any sense😉

like the creme shop rose water sheet mask, too tired to t...

like the creme shop rose water sheet mask, too tired to think but I want to mask @eshoe🤷😁

Love the Kevyn Aucoin blush, that was one of my favorite...

Love the Kevyn Aucoin blush, that was one of my favorite finds, I'll have to see if my TJMAXX received that color @sonnydee

they had this -only one, & his jewel box palette. I reall...

they had this -only one, & his jewel box palette. I really liked the blush in that but the rest of the colors were meh/I already have it to justify yet another palette @Luvstravel hope you find it! I swatched it but I guess I forgot to take the pic 🤦

Ok, just looked at TJMAXX online and this is the first thing that popped up under new beauty!

1 Reply
testing