Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

great find @Luvstravel!

great find @Luvstravel!

I already have the Midnight Sun palette, but that just bl...

I already have the Midnight Sun palette, but that just blowed my mind that this ended up at TJMAXX @sonnydee.

I had a feeling to stop on the way home at MY Tjmaxx [I was in another town]

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@sonnydee  Fabulous finds! I've never seen that Aloe Creme Shop mask before and the Dewytree mask looks great!
I just went to Marshall's a couple days ago but your haul has inspired another visit! 😂

I never have either @Shosh85 but summer is coming up & I...

I never have either @Shosh85 but summer is coming up & I use aloe alot! so was really excited 🏖😍

Oooooh the Dewytree Snail looks like it has some serious potential for greatness, @sonnydee! Nice finds 🙂 

I admit the snail gave me pause but I started reading wha...

I admit the snail gave me pause but I started reading what it is supposed to do....@eshoe😳

Re: I admit the snail gave me pause but I started reading wha...

Just wait until you SEE what it is supposed to do, @sonnydee 😂 

Great mask assortment @sonnydee

Great mask assortment @sonnydee

thank you! 😘@missjeanie @Luvstravel

thank you! 😘@missjeanie @Luvstravel

@sonnydee Well... hellloooo gorgeous!  Enjoy all your new masks!

look what i found!🌈 Couldnt even wait to get home! the cashier said, "oh, these are cute." my response "sorry, i bought your only 2 boxes. But the bears are good." @Shosh85

@sonnydee @Shosh85 The way you guys are talking about TCS rainbow masks... you're giving me anxiety about having passed so many boxes up!  Lol.  The oozoo bears really are so cute, can't blame the cashier there!

She wanted my rainbow masks @missjeanie I felt bad-for a...

She wanted my rainbow masks @missjeanie I felt bad-for a second😈 & told her the bears are good - I did leave a box there.

Re: She wanted my rainbow masks @missjeanie I felt bad-for a...

@sonnydee  Lol!!!

@sonnydee  Yay! You found the rainbow masks! I've found 3 boxes so far, but because they only have 3 in a box I'm still willing to pick up more if I see them 😉

I'm up there with ya! @Shosh85 have you found the artic f...

I'm up there with ya! @Shosh85 have you found the artic fox yet?

Re: I'm up there with ya! @Shosh85 have you found the artic f...

@sonnydee  Nope, not yet. Even though I feel like most of the character masks are unimpressive I still buy them when I see one I haven't tried 😂  There has been a lot of Creme Shop masks at my stores, but the majority of them expire this year and I've really been trying to stick with only buying masks with a 2022 expiration or better - definitely helps to keep my mask purchasing down. 😉

More masks from Marshall's.
I was super happy to find another box of Rainbow Creme Shop and I haven't tried the Retinol one!

I've also never tried any of the "I'm Sorry For My Skin" masks, but they have been reviewed on this thread before and sounded decent - plus they're jelly masks so that just sealed the deal. 😉

I've never seen the Christian Breton masks before so I did a quick online search in-store and found out the retail price is $45 for a 3 pack and it seemed to have all positive reviews, so I thought I'd try 'em out. 

8C4C87CD-9874-43D8-9643-2FEED57E0BD6.jpeg

Those I'm sorry masks always catch my eye when I see them.  Such awesome marketing @Shosh85 enjoy!

So many new masks! @Shosh85 can't wait to hear your reviews. 

1 Reply
testing