Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Lots of fun stuff there @itsfi!  The Yadah Soothing Jelly masks are my favorite from the Yadah jelly line.  I know others were super wowed by the Brightening one, but my skin just seems to love the Soothing one best.  🙂

Hi @itsfi,

All of the Christmas items make me so happy! I love the trees!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT, I wanted to get the trees but I already have one. 🌲 I’ve been thinking of who I can buy them for. 😆 They’re so fun!

Oh those mugs are so cute @itsfi 

100% agree @emaisgr8! 😍

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

It was Sheseido cotton jackpot day at my TJMaxx! Cicapair serum (1oz $19.99 each) Phyto shampoo ($6.00 clearance) Amika bust your brass conditioner (33oz $16.00 clearance) Holiday jumper ($16.99) And why hello there Foreo Issa Mini ($29.99). Can't believe I found the one I wanted, right after I opened the full sized Issa?! It's so different from any electric I've tried, but I like that it massages and cleans your gums and cheeks while you brush. I really underestimated how big the head is on it though and have to say its a bit awkward, but manageable in my smallish mouth. The mini is much more like the size of my Sonicare toothbrush, which I'll still use. I think the Foreo is better for travel and a lot gentler on gums and enamel, but the Sonicare will be better when I need a deep clean after eating Carmelcorn or a bag candy.

Stellar finds @alexalicious!  And I can't believe you found another Foreo Issa!  I have come across one, but it was opened, and well....EW!  😉

@alexalicious What great finds! That is the best cotton! It is so soft 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Nice finds @alexalicious! 🙂 Love the background in your photo!

@itsfi Thank you so much! I didn't get my Buddha at TJMax...

@itsfi Thank you so much! I didn't get my Buddha at TJMaxx and I've had it forever, but they have some super similar ones right now. My local store always seems to have those faux orchids as well. Your store has so many masks!

Re: @itsfi Thank you so much! I didn't get my Buddha at TJMax...

@alexalicious, the local store just started stocking a bunch of masks earlier this year. It was not always the case. 😉  It's not as well stocked as some other stores that are 30-60 minutes away but they've gotten a lot better. I'm appreciative; my wallet not so much. haha! 🙂

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Traveling this week and next and have already found some things I’ve been looking for outside my local area! Completed my Yadah jelly mask trifecta by finding soothing and revitalizing versions to go with my the brightening masks I already have. Found the Dr Jart Shake & Shot 4 pack I’ve been looking for. And two brand new finds - FancyHandy coconut oil cleansing foam and Oozoo royal jelly masks.

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

That Yadah Soothing one was my favorite from their jelly line.  I hope you like it as much as I do @AndreaSummers!

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@mrsmouse I’ve seen them in stores in both DC and NYC. So be on the lookout - I think there’s another wave of them coming to stores! 🤞

Re: RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You are totally correct @AndreaSummers because I just picked up two boxes!  🙂

@AndreaSummers I'm curious if those oozoo masks are good,...

@AndreaSummers I'm curious if those oozoo masks are good, they look really interesting. The Dr Jart masks were at my store again, looks like they restocked. Lots of the Dr. Jart BB creams were on the shelf as well.

Thoughts on Eve Lom products you guys have found at TJMaxx/Marshalls and tried? I bought the essence but I’m not a huge fan. I’ve seen a few other products but now I’m hesitant to try it. 

Recently picked up a NARS Hardwired Shadow in Stud but sadly I feel like the color is not right for me. @2manyperfumes if you see this shade, I think it would look amazing on you. Cool tones just don’t look right on me. 

@makeitup305 I haven't tried any from TJX but I've never been overly impressed by eve lom. Some of the products are way too strongly scented for me to begin with and results are nothing special, especially for the price. 

@CC3616 yeah I definitely wasn’t expecting the scent. I should’ve read the ingredient list more thoroughly before picking it up.

@makeitup305, I know Eve Lom has a following and is well loved by many. I've only tried a couple of their products and thought they were alright, but they were not a 'wow' for my skin. Was there anything specific about the Eve Lom essence that you didn't care for or is it that there are other essences that you find work better for you? 

@itsfi and @makeitup305, I also picked up the Eve Lom ess...

@itsfi and @makeitup305, I also picked up the Eve Lom essence and it underwhelmed me also and agree about the strange odor, slight lemon old scent. I had been using the Missha essence and think I'll go back when this runs out.
2 Replies
testing