Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thank you @CookieGirl1 for your input.  Iโ€™ve heard a few meh from others review of the warrior moisturizer and same with Eve Lom.  I havenโ€™t tried them so I have no input on how they worked on me.  I have used Glamglow overnight mask and their exfoliating scrub; great like them.  The overnight mask is good.  Not as good as my origins thirst quenching overnight mask.  Murad Iโ€™ve enjoyed buts its expensive.  Juice Beauty very good too.  

Just a heads up @2manyperfumes, the Eve Lom products Iโ€™ve tried all have a distinct clove-ish/herbal scent. Which is part of the reason why I love it, but if heavy scents arenโ€™t your thing, good to know ahead of time๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you for the heads up @eshoe ๐Ÿ‘, I like cloves so I might try it.  I donโ€™t like chemical scents or too perfumey with skincare.

Itโ€™s definitely more natural @2manyperfume. Please tag me if you pick up/try anything from the brand!

@eshoe @2manyperfumes I agree on the scent.  It didn't bother me but it's a little different and I can see how some people wouldn't like it.

Iโ€™d much rather have a little expectation than none, @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@CookieGirl1  Ooo dang, your store has some awesome goodies. I am curious to try the cotton wipes, and that Kate Sommerville looks good, im curious how much the cold cream is.

Awesome! My store actually had a few as well, I grabbed o...

Awesome! My store actually had a few as well, I grabbed one pack and funny enough 2 different customers asked me about them while they were in the cart. Thanks for being kind and leaving a few behind for others to find ๐Ÿ’– Can't say I blame anyone for grabbing them as they see them though, they seem to be a rare find here and really are heavenly soft.

Another small TJ Maxx haul ๐Ÿ˜ƒB91FE79B-95AC-4902-B838-0DA0D066BF2E.jpeg

Spoiler
The Creme Shop masks: $3.99
Dr. Jart Cicapair Masks: $19.99
Eve Lom Moisture Cream: $29.99
Farmacy Mask: $2.99

Nice finds @Shosh85 

Thanks, @emaisgr8! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wow, you found some great stuff! @Shosh85 

Thank you, @PrettyPaint!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh what fun! @Shosh85  There's some self-care skincare right there.

@l8totheparty  With this cold weather we've been having, my skin has definitely been needing some self care ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I love that Cica nightly mask @Shosh85 , I totally just spaced on having that one!  It's a delight for my skin!  Great haul, I haven't seen any of the Farmacy masks in a hot minute out there. 

@missjeanie  I'm really loving the Dr. Jart! It feels so good on my dry skin. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This was the only Farmacy mask I saw, but I hope that just means more's on the way ๐Ÿคž

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Shosh85 OMG I lovvveeeee those Farmacy masks! Are you in the US? I hope I see these in a local store very soon. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@AndreaSummers  I am in the US! A while back there was a bunch at TJ Maxx and I bought a lot of them, this time I only saw this one. Hopefully that means there's more coming ๐Ÿคž

I seriously went in to get a second turtleneck and the hot chocolate beads from Sloanes (British hot chocolate) mix that I love and ended up in the makeup aisle.  Lol hubby was not surprised, he freaked when he saw I had a dozen items in my cart but I told him I throw everything in the cart until I can google it to see if I like it.  Haaa in case I do, people grab stuff quickly, so you have to pre-plan your strategy.  I put most things back but did come out with another Iโค๏ธRevolution chocolate heart collection different from what I had.  A palette called Fortune favours the Brave, NARS powermatte pigment minis and my wispie lash trios.

5957C3E3-A6F0-416D-85E2-9FA8D289158E.jpeg1416E7E2-068E-4104-93D1-E8240E01C268.jpeg30C362CA-5815-4FCD-9591-2C318C88716E.jpeg50909A24-78F1-4A83-831D-4C7112E36F1B.jpegBFF64E7B-97C1-4E4B-9E6B-FBCF9D4CFC66.jpeg680F921E-1C9D-4201-8C50-27519A90471C.jpegD9CAFA10-4C3A-4FB3-BB4A-89D62C26D119.jpeg

@2manyperfumes I just saw those hot chocolate beads today and was wondering about them! Now I guess Iโ€™ll have to go back again! Lol

testing