Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

@2manyperfumes, I purchased the MJ copper shade eyeshafow...

@2manyperfumes, I purchased the MJ copper shade eyeshafow when it first came out and really like it. I was thinking of picking up one of the new browns during the fall sale.

Re: @2manyperfumes, I purchased the MJ copper shade eyeshafow...

@Luvstravel ❤️ They are nice aren’t they - 👍 I hope that more Fall sales will have interesting makeup and not just pink, pink and more pink lol.  

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

These are the large bottles. $49 each at Sephora.

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@ArmyChick84 ,

Great Bargains!  Yay!

@ArmyChick84 What an awesome find! I love that primer 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

@ArmyChick84, that's an excellent price!

@ArmyChick84, that's an excellent price!

Excellent find @ArmyChick84 👍

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Lots of masks at Marshall's yesterdayIMG_20191001_181718.jpg

IMG_20191001_181721.jpg

I picked up the narwhal, tiger, and llama. I also got the watermelon and strawberry L'herboflore masks too.

I hadn't seen these creme shop serums before either:IMG_20191001_181541.jpg

They had the Dr. jart+ ceramidin liquid and cream. I was tempted but didn't get them. Also tempted by the Algenist melting cleanser and the Korres Wild Rose brightening oil but put them back. But I did succumb to the 32oz. Algenist Purifying Replenishing Cleanser for $10 (clearance). It was over in the shampoo section.

Love many of their skincare products @helenlam ❤️

Fantastic finds @helenlam!  I have yet to come across the Calm Down or Tidy Up TCS masks, so I'll be on the lookout for sure.  Thanks so sharing!  🙂

I found quite a bit out at TJM & Marshall's this past weekend.  Top pic is what I brought home & the rest are what I thought others might want to know was out there.  I've got to give a big thank you shout out to @CookieGirl1 for the good juju as I was able to score a bunch of the Dr. Jart Ceramidin that I am always on the hunt for.  Thanks girl!!

20190929_142927.jpg

Everyone always loves the egg and I saw them at a couple of stores.

20190928_212437.jpg

20190928_212406.jpg20190928_212350.jpg20190928_212420.jpg

This was the first time I had come across Bumble & Bumble at TJM & I almost walked home with the Straight Conditioner, but it looked like it had been opened and some had spilled out so I passed.  I can say that I searched high and low to see if any of the Hairdresser Oil had made it there, but no such luck.

20190928_212327.jpg

Glamglow ❤️ @mrsmouse  and I have the peaches and cream masks 😘 and I noticed more IGK products on the shelves too 👏

I've seen a few IGK products and picked up a  couple, but wasn't super impressed enough to go back and grab more.  I haven't tried that Glamglow cleanser or the peaches & cream mask yet.  Care to share your review of them @2manyperfumes

The peaches and cream sheet mask was good, no issue with burning or breakout.  Wasn’t too drippy or slimy either. Skin was soft and not red phew - good brightening and plumping.  IGK I only use the brass out (no brass blue drops), their 30,000 feet volume powder and the spriralina spray with keratin for smoothing and blow drying.  If you see those they are 👍.  I keep repurchasing and if I find them at Winners I’m clearing the shelf lol.  @mrsmouse 💋. Glamglow cleanser was good, I like exfoluscrubs but I use it in the shower and it’s good.  No issues with it.  Best cleanser was the Tatcha and Tata Harper but I won’t be seeing those on the discount aisles haaaa

*takes notes*  Thank you so much @2manyperfumes!  That is super helpful!  I often think it would be nice to somehow have a review section for things that have been found at Winners/Marshall's/TJM.  I have found some super awesome stuff along with some duds and it would be really cool to let others know what to grab and what to pass on.  🙂

I know @mrsmouse ❤️ It’s hit and miss.  I was blown away by the Marc Jacobs omega gel shadow it’s superb and the NARS liquid lipstick.  They are worth picking up.  If you every find snail serums, moisturizers and masks excellent.  Korean beauty products.  I bought a good mask but I’ll never do that again.  I used the excess liquid that they recommended to put on my neck, décolletage and hands.  Chemical burn for one week!  My face was fine.  So it works good on the face but all those other areas were bright red like a bad sunburn 🥵  I also bought a mask with snail cream and now I wish I bought more.  

11776FFD-3A8B-4334-89C5-2DAEA624A967.jpeg

My skin definitely likes the snail @2manyperfumes.  I stocked up on the snail Yadah masks (I think I grabbed 4 boxes) as my skin loves those.  I'm so sorry you wound up with a chemical burn!  That sound horrible and who would have thought that could happen?!  I have to stay away from the lipsticks at my local stores as none of them are wrapped up and they all seem to look as if they have been opened.  😞  I will definitely keep my eyes out for the Marc Jacobs omega gel shadow and the Biomax Snail Wrinkle Care Cream though!  

Thank you @mrsmouse ❤️ That 🐌 cream and masks are soothing.  Lol I looked sunburnt for a week and now it looks like a tan 🤦‍♀️

24k Gold mask - beware of using it elsewhere except the face and if your sensitive it might burn your face 😳

Good to know @2manyperfumes!  I'll steer clear since I use retinol and peels which can sometimes makes my skin a little sensitive.

Nice mask haul, @mrsmouse!

testing