Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@scott1201 My store didn't have them at all for sooo long..... then, BAM! they're everywhere! I'm sure it's only a matter of time for you! 😉🤞

I also saw a cicamend lotion or serum or something at mine @Shosh85. Just an FYI

@ShortErica Thanks for the heads up! I did find Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream, that I kinda regret not buying - if it's still there when I go back, I just might pick it up 👍

I love the whole ceramidin line from Dr. Jart @Shosh85!  I have found the masks, lotion, cream and oil and picked them ALL up.  I don't regret any of those purchases.

@mrsmouse I've tried a lot in samples sizes, and really enjoyed them, but have yet to buy the full size! Glad to hear you like them too!

I'm crossing my fingers that it's there when you go back @Shosh85!!  Also, I really love, love, love the oil balm!  I use it sometimes as an overnight mask and I wake up with my skin feeling like a dream!

@Shosh85 Lots of great finds! I love those wipes 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you, @RebeccaBT! Good to hear you like the wipes! I have to wear waterproof mascara/eye liner because my eyes constantly water so I'm curious to see how well it removes it 😃👍

Decent mask selection but I didnt buy anything. Anyone try the Yadah collagen lotion? I'm really tempted by it.20190929_191139.jpg

20190929_191145.jpg

Like the mask?Like the mask?

I see this againI see this again

20190929_191256.jpg

Ingredients in the lotionIngredients in the lotion

Lots of great masks there @ShortErica!  I picked up the Yadah Collagen lotion, and though I really like the smell and the way it feels when it goes on, I haven't really seen any benefits to using it.  I'll finish this one up, but don't see myself repurchasing it.   I hope that helps!!

That's helpful. I probably should stick with what I know so then I can try some other products like serums and stuff. Thanks @mrsmouse!

I have that fresh food for skin cleanser.  However, I found it leaves my skin tight.  Like....not in the firm way, but kind of stripping.   There are better out there.

@ShortErica 

However those masks?!  I'd pick up one of each. Lol. 

Hahaha @l8totheparty. I'm trying to be good with mask purchases since I have so many. 😁

😶😶😶

Too many masks?!  Those words don't compute.

*surveys the drawer of masks, whispering softly*

"my precious"

Lol. 

Here I am all: tomorrow is a new month and it deserves a new box of masks to try. 

@ShortErica 

Image result for smeagol lotr precious

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@ShortErica I have the Yadah collagen lotion. It’s a combo with essence/toner so the consistency is pretty thin, but I do love the way it makes my skin feel. I’d recommend it. IIRC it’s was a steal even at regular price, so I found it to be well worth what I spent.

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@ShortErica Most likely Marshalls since I have two of those close to me while the TJ Maxx is across town. I think I got it back in June. Since then I’ve seen it maybe only once or twice in random stores during travels. I unfortunately rarely get Yadah stuff in my area, so I snap up anything I can find, based on all the awesome feedback you and others give on this thread.

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Yadah hasn't let me down except for the nose strips @AndreaSummers. Thanks for letting me know about the lotion. I think I might have to try it.

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thanks @AndreaSummers. I'm also afraid I'll like it and then not be able to get it again. I couldn't find it on the Yadah Cosmetics site. Where did you get yours?

Hi @ShortErica,

What an awesome selection! I am impressed 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

It is always nice to see it stocked up @RebeccaBT 😀

testing