Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Woah so many great masks!! @mrsmouse  I love the Karuna ones! I should look if my local stores has these Vital proteins, they seem great!

Thanks @ellem24 !  I haven't tried this particular box of Karuna masks so I'm hoping they're good.  I do love the Vital Proteins, but use them mostly in smoothies because honestly there is only one flavor I've tried that I like in water.  I hope you can find them!

Wow! You really hit the jackpot @mrsmouse !

I have been wanting to pick up some Vital Protein powder after I tried it at Sephoria last year and really liked it. I will have to check my local Marshall’s first and see if they have any in stock 💁🏼‍♀️

I really like Vital Proteins @gonerogue & find them quite often at TJM & Marshall's.  I recommend steering clear of the Vanilla Coconut Collagen Beauty Greens though.  That one kinda tastes like fish to me and the taste can sometimes come through even in a smoothie. O_o  My favorite is the Berry & that's about the only one I've tried so far that I like in just water, so when I see that one I'll grab it even at the regular TMJ price of $19.99.  I hope you find them!

@mrsmouse What awesome finds! I have been wanting to try the VITAL PROTEINS - Matcha Collagen! 

Best,
Rebecca

I'm a big fan of Vital Proteins @RebeccaBT , and I totally recommend the brand!  I haven't tried the Matcha one yet, but have really liked a lot of the others.  I do have to stay away from the ones with "marine" collagen though.  They taste like fish...even in a smoothie.  O_o

@mrsmouse Oh good to know! I will stay away from those too! Thanks!

Best,
Rebecca

Oh wow, excellent finds @mrsmouse! I'm always looking for the vital proteins on clearance but can never find it with that red sticker. Lucky! 

I wish you good juju for finding the VP on clearance @scott1201 !  My recommendation is to stay away from the Vanilla Coconut Collagen Beauty Greens.  The "marine" taste is pretty strong.  In fact, it's come through even in some smoothies.  😞  My favorite is the Berry & honestly, I'm willing to pay the full TJM price ($19.99) for that one.

Excellent finds @mrsmouse!

Thanks @faeriegirl !  🙂

Wow @mrsmouse! How many stores is this from or was there a jackpot in one?

No one store jackpot @ShortErica .  This was from 3 or 4 of my local stores.  There's a TJM & a Marshall's real close to the Sephora I went to for the Holiday Preview & then I had to run my sister to the airport the next day and there is another TJM & Marshall's just off the freeway on the way back.  I figure if I'm close I may as well stop, right?  😉

Definitely @mrsmouse!

@mrsmouse You always seem to find good stuff!  

Thanks @CookieGirl1 !  🙂

@mrsmouse Oooh, fun haul! I see so many great things! I was so happy to find that Power Bright at TJ Maxx again and I'm excited to try out those salad masks! 

That Triple RX is one of my most favorite hair masks! I pick them up regularly from TJ Maxx 😃👍 Enjoy everything!

Thanks @Shosh85 !  I am super excited to try that hair mask & the salad masks too!  🙂

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

My Marshall’s finally had salad masks. I think 3 out of the 4 possible variations?

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Nice find @idklul !  I was able to pick up a couple of these this past weekend as well!  Enjoy!

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@idklul I have seen these a couple of times and have been so curious. I have to try them next time 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

testing