Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

That's a fantastic find @ArmyChick84 

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Wow that's awesome @ArmyChick84!

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hadn't seen these at TJs until today:

20190918_101147.jpg20190918_101209.jpg20190918_101451.jpg20190918_101513.jpg20190918_101522.jpg

And the only thing I actually purchased was this adorable throw because it was too cute--and incredibly snuggly and fuzzy-- for me to pass up (Snoopy was my favorite cartoon character as a child):And the only thing I actually purchased was this adorable throw because it was too cute--and incredibly snuggly and fuzzy-- for me to pass up (Snoopy was my favorite cartoon character as a child):

@CookieGirl1 What a cute blanket! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Awww that snoopy blanket is so adorable! @CookieGirl1 

Great finds @CookieGirl1 !  I haven't seen any of those at my local stores either, and that Snoopy throw is so adorable!!

There's a new Marshalls that's about to open in my town and I feel like the other stores have been getting much more stuff than usual. Found a Marc Jacobs The Bronze no 12 brush, Aquis hair turban, Makeup eraser, Essie nail polish and a Yankee Candle - eucalyptus scent, perfect for the cold season coming up 🙂 

F5FAF988-B1C7-4E11-94CA-29B0D1ACA91F.jpeg

Spoiler
0DEE0930-B12D-41AC-8CE9-E3540A53B0F8.jpeg6AD0E800-EE0C-4B0C-884A-6CFF1BCF4256.jpeg

That brush looks so soft and fluffy!

It really is @Jules1029 ! It distributes the bronzer seamlessly. 

Awesome finds @ellem24 !  I use the Aquis turbans/towels and LOVE them!  The Makeup Erasers are great, not only for removing makeup, but also for wiping makeup brushes off between cleanings.  I currently have two, but am planning on picking up one or two more.  Enjoy your goodies!

Thank you @mrsmouse !! I can't wait to try the Aquis towel. I'll probably go buy some more, I love the material. That's such a great idea to wipe your brushes on a makeup eraser!!! I wipe mine in a SEPHORA COLLECTION - Color Switch By Vera Mona Brush Cleaner , but using a makeup eraser sounds brilliant. Thanks for the tip 🙂 

I actually use the shadow switch too @ellem24 !  Great minds, right?  😉  I should have clarified that like the makeup eraser for brushes that I use cream products on, foundation, concealer, etc and they work particularly well with Artis brushes.  🙂  I use the short pile side and leave it dry.

Well, so much for trying to stay on a low buy this week. 😉  Clearance items were the JJ Young Pore Glow Mask $3, Annie's Way Jelly Mask $6, Frudia Pore Control Mask $4.50, Vital Porteins Matcha $10 & Glove Hand Mask $3.50.  Everything else was regular TJM prices.  I was excited to find some more of the Yadah Jelly (I grabbed 2 but left another 4 boxes there), and the salad masks I have heard so much about.  The Algenist Eye Renewal Balm & Kina were repurchases.  I really liked the Kina (I still have to post my review in the masking thread though). And I believe it was @Shosh85 who recommended the Amika Triple Rx hair mask?  I can't wait to try it out.  🙂

20190915_150228.jpg20190915_150137.jpg

@mrsmouse I have only tried the matcha with peach and I love it! It does have a pretty strong matcha flavor with a hint of peach, so if you aren't a fan of matcha, you might not love it (but def no fishy taste like you say some of the others have). I am super jealous you got it at like half off of even the TJ Maxx price! *heart eye emojis* Can't wait to try the berry if I can find it in my local store based on your recommendation. 🙂 Hope you like the matcha flavor!

Thanks for the info on the VP Matcha Peach @beautyn0ob!  I haven't tried it yet as I am still working through some of the others that I have picked up.  The Berry really is my favorite, so I hope you can find that one!  🙂

Whoa!! You did fantastic @mrsmouse 

Thanks @PrettyPaint !  🙂

@mrsmouse  Nice finds!

Thanks @emaisgr8 !  🙂

You find such awesome things in your stores in the US!  Enjoy your goodies!  😊 @mrsmouse 

Thanks @l8totheparty !  🙂

1 Reply
testing