Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

These aren't exactly beauty related, but it's that time of year:

Crystal ball- it lights up and swirls smoke around insideCrystal ball- it lights up and swirls smoke around insideI am in love with the spirit board pillow!I am in love with the spirit board pillow!

@quspork is the ball made of glass??? *heart eye emojis* Great find!! Hope they have that lamp in my local store soon! 😄

It's a great piece, @beautyn0ob - I hope you have some luck finding it! 

OMG, so fun @quspork !  Enjoy your goodies!

@quspork Loving all of the Halloween fun! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Those look awesome @quspork!

Found a few things I hadn't seen in my store before:

20190912_103335.jpg20190912_103538.jpg20190912_103739.jpg20190912_103959.jpg20190912_104908.jpg20190912_105029.jpg20190912_105202.jpg20190912_105234.jpg

@CookieGirl1 Your store has all of the goodies! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT sadly not my store :(.  I go to this store when I go out of town for work because they always have better stuff than my local TJs. 

Awesome finds @CookieGirl1 !  I don't see too much Living proof in my stores, but I always look for the no frizz.  I haven't found it yet, but I always look.  😉

@mrsmouse I've only tried a couple of things from Living Proof--it's usually a little more expensive than I normally buy--but I've really wanted to try more from the line so I went ahead and took advantage of my find!

That makes the find even better @CookieGirl1 !  I hope you enjoy it!  

@CookieGirl1  You found some great things! I'll need to see if my store is stocking those RT brushes. And that's cool that they have the innisfree sleeping mask! 

I think that Ulta still has some RT brushes on sale

@PrettyPaint I've never seen Innisfree at TJs before, so I was a little surprised.

I bought the smashbox contour palette last holiday and th...

I bought the smashbox contour palette last holiday and the quality was great, it's giant and so are the pans. I've been so curious about that RT Bleu Kabuki and I'm on the hunt for it. Fantastic finds! @CookieGirl1

Re: I bought the smashbox contour palette last holiday and th...

I hadn't seen the contour palette at TJs until today, @alexalicious, and I've only seen a couple of those styles of RT brushes but I hope you can find some!  I live in Oregon; don't know where you live but it seems like we're usually a little late to the game on getting the "new" stuff at Marshall's and Tj's out here on the West Coast.

TJ Maxx Haul.jpg

Stopped at my local TJ Maxx and found these. Nars Albatross and ABH Moonchild. Moonchild has been swatched...but it was locked up...weird haha. 

@Samtian Love those highlighters! I hope you enjoy 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Great finds @Samtian !  Such a bummer that the moonchild was swatched though.  😞

Great finds @Samtian. That is strange that it managed to get swatched if it was locked up. 

testing