Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: They keep restocking those moonchild palettes in my store...

@alexalicious That's awesome! They had quite a lot at this store. Unfortunately for me, it's quite a bit of a drive to get to my closest stores. So I'll deal with it. 

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Stopped into Marshall's yesterday and was proud of myself for not getting too carried away - 'cause it's definitely very easy to ๐Ÿ˜‰ I found the Salad masks I've been wanting to try for soo long and have now decided to start collecting the Holika Holika masks, thanks to @ShortErica ๐Ÿ˜†037962BB-E810-4C3A-A7D6-4902BBF1FF16.jpeg

How cool that you found the salad masks there @Shosh85. The photo on the front is making me hungry. 

@Shosh85  what a greats finds esp those salad masks. Been wanting to try more of them cuz they have good reviews on the masking thread. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. 

@Shosh85 ,

The Halloween Peanuts Gang notepad!  That's so cute!

I've heard so many great things about the salad masks @Shosh85 that if I came across them I'd grab those too!  I think you did a great job of balancing getting some good deals on some great items without going overboard, so you absolutely deserve to be proud of yourself!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much, @mrsmouse! My TJ Maxx visits always consist of loading my cart with stuff, rationalizing everything, then putting half of it back ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I was super excited to finally find the salad masks! - and because they're variety packs, I didn't feel guilty about buying two ๐Ÿ˜‰

I see that we have the same style of shopping when it comes to TJM @Shosh85 .  ๐Ÿ˜‰

@mrsmouse Haha! Nice! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85 Love that notepad! How cute ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you, @RebeccaBT! I love Peanuts! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Those salad masks are great @Shosh85

@faeriegirl That's what I've been hearing! Happy to hear you think so too! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh yay on finding the salad masks, @Shosh85!

@quspork I was so excited about it I bought two ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh no! I didn't mean to cause this @Shosh85. Glad you found the salad masks you've been looking for. ๐Ÿ™‚

Haha, @ShortErica, it wasn't just you! I was already kinda thinking about it because I had some of my own to begin with, but then you added more to my collection so I feel like I need the others even more now. ๐Ÿ˜† I know you understand what I mean ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I'm only missing a few @Shosh85  Rice, shea butter, and acai berry. ๐Ÿ˜‚

@ShortErica Do you have Mugwort?

I don't think so @Shosh85. Is that this same line or a different Holika Holika? I always reference this picture:

[Holika Holika] Pure Essence Mask Sheet 20ml Pack of 10, 100% Natural Tencel Sheet, Easy to Open

@ShortErica I have it in an online cart to hopefully buy soon. ETA: Looks like it's a newer one, so that's probably why it's not pictured with the others5188C96E-A0CC-46D0-96F2-8603E164D8E7.jpeg

5 Replies
testing