Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thanks @Shosh85 !  I'm really struggling with the spending lately so I am hoping I can continue to keep the purchases somewhat minimized.  I have a feeling the only way to truly do it is just not to go in. 

And now that I have said that, I am going to have to look for the Amika Triple RX hair mask.  At least this one I can justify because unlike sheet masks, I don't have 400+ hair masks.  😉

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hello KvD Jackpot at TJM! Brushes, highlighters: powder and liquid, palettes, brow struck. TF love light highlighters galore and Becca blushes behind. Apparently Saturday nights are the best time to shop here, lol. Couldn't resist picking up the shade Gold Skool KvD metal crush powder highlighter 4.99, more shades of brow struck 5.99, and a sparkletastick Nicole Miller home beaded charger 12.99. The pictures do not do the charger or white-gold highlighter justice at all.

@alexalicious Wow! Great stuff! 

The sugar skull charger is very cool @alexalicious !

@alexalicious What a great selection. I am loving the skull. 

Best,
Rebecca

Awesome finds @alexalicious & I love what you chose to bring home!!  🙂

Wow @alexalicious ❤️ I’m in love with the sugar skull 💀 plus all the other great stuff👍

My tiny TJ Maxx haul.

I'm kicking myself for not buying the packs of the Green Grape Frudia masks when they had them - now I just find them one at a time 😂 

I was excited to find a box of the Green Blend LookAtMe, but there were 4 missing in the box. They gave it to me at a reduced price of $5, but I still wish I had all ten 🙁 At least now I have collected all 7 of the LookAtMe masks that have been spotted, so at least I'm all set for "L" week in the mask challenge thread!👌AEE49D57-731F-4891-B811-0FA83FD89E04.jpeg

Great finds @Shosh85 !  I love those Dr Jart pads for travel!  🙂

Thanks, @mrsmouse, me too! I put a handful in my car and couple in my purse - definitely perfect for travel! 👍

It’s always a good haul when you find something you want @Shosh85 ❤️

@2manyperfumes It always surprises me if I actually find what I went there looking for 😂 

Yaaay! 🙌🏼👊🏼👌🏼 I know you wanted to get all the LookAtMe masks for “L” week; I’m so happy that you found all of them @Shosh85!! Woohoo! I’m looking forward to hearing your take on them. 😃10D1A917-66C6-4DAD-A05F-BD8FDD95CE77.gif

@itsfi I've only tried the Guacamole one so far, so it'll be 6 days in a row of LookAtMe 😃👍....... unless another "flavor" pops up before then, which wouldn't surprise me 😂

Hahaha @Shosh85! 😆 It would be the case that another LookAtMe mask would pop up between now and the start of “L” week. I’m pretty certain that there would be someone on the TJM/Marshalls/Winners that would find it and alert others. ☺️ 

Nice finds @Shosh85

Thanks, @faeriegirl! 😃

You'll have an additional Frudia grape soon @Shosh85 😉

@ShortErica Oh nice! Haha! 😘 It seems like my store has an abundance of the citrus and pomegranate masks, but pretty much nothing for the other two... and of course the other two are my most favorite 🤷‍♀️

I feel like there’s a new version of the lookatme every time I get on the masking thread, @Shosh85 ! So funny how brands seem to take over TJX. Remember when it was so easy to find creme shop? Now I can hardly ever find them!

@scott1201 Right? I wonder how many more new ones will pop up?!

I remember when there was an overflow of The Creme Shop! I still find them here and there but it's nothing like it use to be. When I was there yesterday I did see the Brighten Up! mask (with the lamb on it), but I already bought a pack of those recently from there. I miss seeing the makeup wipes too - I loved those! 😕

testing