Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

lol @l8totheparty  I needed to slow down on the mask purchases.  I have no where really to store them... and I'm up to about a three year inventory turnover at this point lol

Mine moved from a little tray to a dresser drawer.   I'd like my drawer back. Lol   But it's fun finding masks I love, and I'm getting to know which ones I prefer. 

@missjeanie 

@missjeanie How's the suitcase method going?

@ShortErica The suitcase thing needs to happen!  I have everything in cardboard boxes on my floor still.  I have accomplished nothing in the chore section of my life this summer lol.  Maybe I'll try and do that tonight?  Might be easier to move crap around. ... the suitcase does have wheels!

@missjeanie The one area I've been productive in is scanning paperwork and digitizing some financial and medical documents. Still a ways to go but I've shredded a whole trash bag worth last weekend and have about that much ready to go for this weekend. A bit at a time. But back to suitcases..

Image result for weird things in suitcases gif

@ShortErica 

1. Love that GIF!

2. I kinda want to do this right now... but I have to clean up a few other things this afternoon first.  I'm gonna try to make it happen tonight!

@missjeanie I wish I could help. There with you in spirit!

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Picked up a few things at Marshalls today. Also spotted a few new things by KvD. Kicking myself for not grabbing that brow stuck 5.99, in shades blonde and Walnut. KvD liquid highlights 4.99 in Gamma Ray and Roseshock, Lime Crime DC in L.A., a sparky burnt orange, soooooo pretty for fall 5.99.

What a great haul @alexalicious !  I love those leggings too!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@alexalicious  that Jack mug is adorable. Love NBC. Gotta take a look to see what I can find. 

@alexalicious  Great haul. Those leggings are so much fun! 

@alexalicious Nice haul! Those leggings are AWESOME. I need to find me a pair! 

@alexalicious I love those leggings! How cute ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

My recent trip to TJ Maxx. This visit was a lot like the others; I loaded my cart up with a bunch of stuff then I took a bunch of stuff back out ๐Ÿ˜‚ Now I gotta stalk them for the OH Power Bright and the Tea Tree + Cucumber LookAtMe mask ๐Ÿคž4909AEB8-72E0-4F70-A455-8FB5C9F623EC.jpeg

Great finds @Shosh85 !  I really like that cactus toner!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, @mrsmouse! I really like that toner too! - it's the second one I've bought so far ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘Œ

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Shosh85 Ooooh that Yadah cleansing balm looks interesting! I donโ€™t see a lot of that brand in my area unfortunately. Let us know how it is!

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@AndreaSummers I'm super excited to try that out! It smells nice and I just like the brand in general. Once I've finished the cleansing balm I'm using now, I'll be moving on to this! ๐Ÿ‘

@Shosh85  You found some great stuff! I'm glad that other people load their carts up and then change their minds before checking out. I always do this (especially when I'm at target). 

@PrettyPaint It's a constant battle for me, and it's definitely the same for me at Target as well ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm super indecisive ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ 

Fun finds @Shosh85! Love your focused stalking! OH + new LookAtMe mask. Iโ€™m planning on taking a little sabbatical from TJ Maxx / Marshalls trips - key word is โ€œplanningโ€; sometimes things donโ€™t go as I plan ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚ (funny how that works! ๐Ÿ˜†). If I spy ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ your goodies Iโ€™ll let you know!

testing