Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@ShortErica Oh nice! Haha! ๐Ÿ˜˜ It seems like my store has an abundance of the citrus and pomegranate masks, but pretty much nothing for the other two... and of course the other two are my most favorite ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I feel like thereโ€™s a new version of the lookatme every time I get on the masking thread, @Shosh85 ! So funny how brands seem to take over TJX. Remember when it was so easy to find creme shop? Now I can hardly ever find them!

@scott1201 Right? I wonder how many more new ones will pop up?!

I remember when there was an overflow of The Creme Shop! I still find them here and there but it's nothing like it use to be. When I was there yesterday I did see the Brighten Up! mask (with the lamb on it), but I already bought a pack of those recently from there. I miss seeing the makeup wipes too - I loved those! ๐Ÿ˜•

@scott1201 I recently saw some tumeric creme shop ones so maybe there will be another round of them in stores soon.

@scott1201 @ShortErica My winners yesterday was chalk full of cream shop again! 

@missjeanie @ShortErica oh yay! Hopefully some will make their way to Ohio soon. I found some cold brew about a month ago and snatched up all 3 boxes ๐Ÿ˜‚ Creme Shop just ended up being the lower cost sheet mask that my skin has loved the most 

Yay Ohio! Hope they deliver for you @scott1201. It is interesting how the stock can be so similar or vary greatly by store.

@missjeanie Why does it seem like Canadians get all The Creme Shop?! 

Lol! Is there any in particular youโ€™re looking for @Shosh85 ? Iโ€™ll try to take pics next time Iโ€™m there!

@missjeanie There's a few from the fusion line I really like; Blueberry Banana, Green Tea Latte and Raspberries & Yogurt. it seems masks from this line are harder to find at TJ Maxx. Thanks for keeping an eye out! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve seen many of these ones @Shosh85 , but Iโ€™ll be looking!

Small haul, but it's the quality that matters @Shosh85 !!

Exactly, @missjeanie ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œ 

Ooh, nice! You've got a week's worth of Lookatme! @Shosh85 

@l8totheparty Yup, I'm pretty excited for L week! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Finally found the cute piggy masks๐Ÿ˜Š And WOW, so much new NARS & Marc Jacobs! Even spotted some new MAC and Kevyn Aucoin. Artis brush set marked down to $49.00 now.

Wow @alexalicious !  So many great things!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow @alexalicious ๐Ÿฅฐ I was looking at the NARS palette at my Winners (they have three different ones)

@2manyperfumes I'm keeping my eye out for the Riot one, s...

@2manyperfumes I'm keeping my eye out for the Riot one, stunning reds. I passed on the Ransom set because nudes are less exciting to me. The bag looks pretty fun too.

Re: @2manyperfumes I'm keeping my eye out for the Riot one, s...

They look great @alexalicious ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ, love the bag too.  Iโ€™m always surprised that I have almost as many nudes as brights.  Somehow I have a balance of all shades with the least amount being the crazier shades like green, blue, black and greys.  Just a few of those when Iโ€™m in the mood.  

Fabulous finds @alexalicious!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

1 Reply
testing