Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@scott1201 I recently saw some tumeric creme shop ones so maybe there will be another round of them in stores soon.

@scott1201 @ShortErica My winners yesterday was chalk full of cream shop again! 

@missjeanie @ShortErica oh yay! Hopefully some will make their way to Ohio soon. I found some cold brew about a month ago and snatched up all 3 boxes 😂 Creme Shop just ended up being the lower cost sheet mask that my skin has loved the most 

Yay Ohio! Hope they deliver for you @scott1201. It is interesting how the stock can be so similar or vary greatly by store.

@missjeanie Why does it seem like Canadians get all The Creme Shop?! 

Lol! Is there any in particular you’re looking for @Shosh85 ? I’ll try to take pics next time I’m there!

@missjeanie There's a few from the fusion line I really like; Blueberry Banana, Green Tea Latte and Raspberries & Yogurt. it seems masks from this line are harder to find at TJ Maxx. Thanks for keeping an eye out! 😃👍

I don’t think I’ve seen many of these ones @Shosh85 , but I’ll be looking!

Small haul, but it's the quality that matters @Shosh85 !!

Exactly, @missjeanie 😉👌 

Ooh, nice! You've got a week's worth of Lookatme! @Shosh85 

@l8totheparty Yup, I'm pretty excited for L week! 😃

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Finally found the cute piggy masks😊 And WOW, so much new NARS & Marc Jacobs! Even spotted some new MAC and Kevyn Aucoin. Artis brush set marked down to $49.00 now.

Wow @alexalicious !  So many great things!!  🙂

Wow @alexalicious 🥰 I was looking at the NARS palette at my Winners (they have three different ones)

@2manyperfumes I'm keeping my eye out for the Riot one, s...

@2manyperfumes I'm keeping my eye out for the Riot one, stunning reds. I passed on the Ransom set because nudes are less exciting to me. The bag looks pretty fun too.

Re: @2manyperfumes I'm keeping my eye out for the Riot one, s...

They look great @alexalicious 👍❤️, love the bag too.  I’m always surprised that I have almost as many nudes as brights.  Somehow I have a balance of all shades with the least amount being the crazier shades like green, blue, black and greys.  Just a few of those when I’m in the mood.  

Fabulous finds @alexalicious!!! 🥰

Great finds @alexalicious! That candle looks fantastic!

@missjeanie @faeriegirl that candle is delicious! The cas...

@missjeanie @faeriegirl that candle is delicious! The cashier excitedly said she thought that was the best smelling candle in store and I have to agree. It's pretty enough to keep it for storage later and it doubles as a riser for decor. The other one I bought was pumpkin allspice, also nice but the apple pumpkin is heavenly ❤️

Re: @missjeanie @faeriegirl that candle is delicious! The cas...

@alexalicious oh my goodness, those little ghosts & pumpkins are so cute! 

1 Reply
testing