Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@PrettyPaint It's a constant battle for me, and it's definitely the same for me at Target as well ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm super indecisive ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ 

Fun finds @Shosh85! Love your focused stalking! OH + new LookAtMe mask. Iโ€™m planning on taking a little sabbatical from TJ Maxx / Marshalls trips - key word is โ€œplanningโ€; sometimes things donโ€™t go as I plan ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚ (funny how that works! ๐Ÿ˜†). If I spy ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ your goodies Iโ€™ll let you know!

I definitely understand the sabbatical - good for you! You can do it @itsfi! The no-buy I went on was hard but worth it! (Though I did have to avoid this thread for awhile, because, you know, FOMO is real. ๐Ÿ˜‚

FOMO is serious! @Shosh85 and then I see the other lookatme masks and that's what pulled me into my unnecessary Winners trip as well....

@Shosh85, I was finding the mask sections less tempting. Itโ€™s the kitchen and home sections that Iโ€™ve been gravitating towards of late, especially with all the seasonal and holiday decor. ๐Ÿคฉ Which has been helpful with keeping my sheet mask supply more manageable - Iโ€™ve been trying to only pick up brands and masks I know, or Iโ€™ve been splitting boxes of sheet masks with friends and coworkers, which has been so helpful - that way I can just take 1 or 2 masks from a box. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Iโ€™m really aiming to get my sheet mask count down by the end of the year so thatโ€™s been motivation not to buy too many masks in bulk. 

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I NEVER have any luck at my winners. However, I had a lunch time massage, and decided to wander into winners afterwards & to my surprise I finally lucked out!!!! There was a bunch of IGK products, so I managed to only walk away with 3. And this olehenriksen mask looked interesting! I guess the trick is to go early in the day!

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Awesome finds @rrroxanne !  I *almost* picked up that OH this past weekend and have been thinking about swinging back by & grabbing one if they're still there.

@mrsmouse I highly recommend it! If you happen to go back, I hope you find it! I've been on the hunt to pick up another pack. I loooove it. It's a bit of a lengthy process, but I love that it feels like I'm pampering myself for half an hour. 

Thanks for the recommendation @rrroxanne !  I actually received one yesterday as part of a very generous unicorn mail, so am super excited to try it out.  TJM had several boxes last weekend, so if I like it (and I'm lucky enough to still find it) I'll go back and grab one.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse That's so great to hear! I hope you like it as much as I did! 

Me too @rrroxanne !  I'm going to try it out in the next day or two.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@rrroxanne These are great finds! 

Best,

Rebecca

Lucky you, @rrroxanne! The OH Powerbright mask is one of my all-time favorites!

I picked up that Olehendriksen box as well the other week! Curious to try it. @rrroxanne 

@l8totheparty I tried it last night and was shocked how much I love it! I need to hunt down more! Totally blown away by how soft my skin feels!

Ohhh niiiice!!! Loooove that OH mask @rrroxanne! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก Just an fyi, each set can be good for up to 2 uses; a little goes a long way. ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I just tried the mask tonight & Iโ€™m hooked. Now Iโ€™m going to be stalking my winners/Marshallโ€™s for more! I did use a full pod, as I read somewhere that once vitamin c is exposed to air, it goes bad fast. But Iโ€™m open to trying to use it twice! I donโ€™t think my face has ever been this soft! I only saw one power bright in my winners & I snagged it fast. I checked another winners tonight, and it was a dud. Had nothing good at all.

@rrroxanne Fun haul! I am so happy to see the Power Bright! I was just telling @itsfi how I wish they'd pop back up soon! Haha! I guess the TJ Maxx gods heard my prayer ๐Ÿ˜‚

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Ohhh! I hope it pops up for you also! Iโ€™ve never seen this mask before. I originally thought it was 6 sheet masks when I picked it up, as I found it in the sheet mask section. After reading it it sounded so interesting so I had to try it!

You were just talking about this one @Shosh85!!! Lemme give you a list of the masks Iโ€™d like to see pop up at TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners....maybe your superhero  powers ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™€๏ธ will make it happen!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ 

Another little mini haul for me since I am still on a low buy.  All of these have been posted here by others before, but they are new to me products so I'm excited about them.  ๐Ÿ™‚

20190830_153106.jpg

testing