Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: @missjeanie @faeriegirl that candle is delicious! The cas...

Such a beautiful room and I love the decorations โค๏ธ @alexalicious 

Re: @missjeanie @faeriegirl that candle is delicious! The cas...

@2manyperfumes aw, thank you! It's so fun decorating. Almost as fun as playing with makeup ๐Ÿ’–

@alexalicious, Thanks for posting. Those are some great p...

@alexalicious, Thanks for posting. Those are some great products to be on the look out for! Is that the Marc Jacobs highlighter from last Christmas, The Omega Glaze in your pic?

@Luvstravel Yes, in the color Gilty (originally $49, sale...

@Luvstravel Yes, in the color Gilty (originally $49, sale $29 at MJ) $14.99 at TJM.

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Great finds from a whole world of wonderful brands @alexalicious !  That candle looks divine too!

@alexalicious I love the Nars packaging! How pretty!

Best,

Rebecca

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Happy Friday! Found more asian beauty products. Really trying not to buy unless Iโ€™ll love it and Iโ€™m pretty sure I love all of annies way products anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Those are spectacular finds @idklul! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Nice catch @idklul !

Just the other day I stepped into Winners, tasked with finding new lookatme masks. While I didn't find those masks I did find some other goodies! A neat coffee mug, 2 boxes of masks, Lancรดme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL

Kevyn Aucoin the Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting in Candlelight

Lime Crime Plushies in Lavender Honey

Lime Crime bushy brow gelAll new purchases!  Except the aloe mask tried before as a gift from lmasterAll new purchases! Except the aloe mask tried before as a gift from lmaster

Great finds @l8totheparty !  ๐Ÿ™‚

@l8totheparty I've seen a few of the Lime Crime Plushies around... what are they?  Liquid lipstick? or Gloss?  Super cute mug!!

Liquid lipstick I believe!  I googled it and it looked nice. I haven't tried these before. @missjeanie 

I saw that mug and had to get it! โ˜•

Popped by TJ's yesterday after taking a bit of a hiatus from TJ's and Winners.  I was getting out of control lol

Found two of the born this way concealers in Fair, a tone that appears to work under my eyes.  I've been using and liking the TFBTW sculpting concealer so I figured I'd give this a go.  Seems to maybe be a bit lighter in coverage.  But I'm super happy to have found a shade close to mine! 

The NARS pro prime is a staple and the only eye primer I use.  I usually use the untainted version, but for 7$ I'll use tinted!!

Did anyone know that TF BTS is called Better than Love in the UAE?  After determining that it wasn't a knock off, I was in!

The DL polishes were a three pack of minis in perfect shades for me. 

The DJ Make up wipes are individually packaged so I'll be able to toss two in my truck, two in my desk etc. 

The star of the Show... The Look at Me in Green Blend!  Gotta share a bunch of these!  I can't possibly use em all!

The bummer was the NARS lip glide.  Colour just isn't really me once I try it on.  Oh well.  My nieces will love to play with it lol

IMG_4085.jpg

Truly awesome haul @missjeanie !  I really like those Dr. Jart make up removers for travel!  I'm totally with you on needing to take a step back from TJM & Marshall's. I posted all of my August hauls to the haul thread and when I saw the whole month in one place it was eye-opening.  I did go this weekend and did pick up a few things, but put back 5 boxes of sheets masks & quite a few other items I normally would have grabbed before heading to the register.  I still grab everything when I get to the store, but then I evaluate each item to see if it's something I really have a need for, and if I don't, it goes back on the shelf.

@mrsmouse I feel like I was getting wayyyy out of hand for a hot minute there, same thing... I saw it all in one photo... and realized I hadn't used half of it two weeks after buying it.... time to slow down a notch lol

@missjeanie I love that concealer! Great find! 

Best,

Rebecca

@missjeanie  What great finds! So exciting that you found the green blend mask, and I totally hadn't seen the "better than love" version of BTS before. 

@PrettyPaint @They weโ€™re such awesome finds for me, I really thought the BTL was a knock off and had to check a few sites to confirm it was legit!

Ooooh, nice haul @missjeanie !

And whatever do you mean by needing a hiatus from Winners because you were getting out of control? ๐Ÿค” I cannot relate at all. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž LOL

8 Replies
testing