Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Cool stuff @CookieGirl1 โค๏ธ I saw the Sigma brushes at my local Winners and some Glamglow facial scrub.  

Your TJ Maxx has some great stuff! @CookieGirl1 I need to come to where you are to shop! ๐Ÿ™‚

@ZakiyaBT Unfortunately it's not my store :(.  I frequently go out of town for work (just day trips for the most part) and if possible I try to stop at this particular TJs when I can because they ALWAYS have good stuff.

So many great finds @CookieGirl1 !  

TJ Maxx has Sigma?!! I'll have to keep an eye out since I...

TJ Maxx has Sigma?!! I'll have to keep an eye out since I'm on a kick trying out new brushes. I'm also on the lookout for the Marc Jacobs body brush and RT Powderbleu Kabuki. Wow, great find! @CookieGirl1

Re: TJ Maxx has Sigma?!! I'll have to keep an eye out since I...

@alexalicious I've seen other people make posts about finding Sigma brushes in their stores on IG as well so I hope you end up finding some!

Picked up just a couple more things from TJ Maxx. I'm super curious how many LookAtMe mask variations there are from this line?! Every time I think I've collected them all, a different one pops up. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just wish fragrance wasn't so high up in the ingredients on these. Obviously that hasn't kept me from buying them ๐Ÿ˜‰DFC35D92-4E77-4A11-B8C1-0ADA00641007.jpeg

Awesome find, @Shosh85! And I totally know what you mean about avoiding this particular thread when trying to no/low-buy.  Iโ€™ve been guilty of making up an excuse to go to TJ Maxx based on what Iโ€™ve seen posted here. But such good deals to be found! Enjoy your masks!

Thank you, @newcarlee! There have been several times I have immediately ran to TJ Maxx after visiting this thread. Haha! Addiction is real! ๐Ÿ˜‚

oh so jealous @Shosh85

oh so jealous @Shosh85

Re: oh so jealous @Shosh85

@lmaster That's the main reason I had to avoid this thread for a bit while I was on a no-buy ...... I get some major FOMO 

Re: oh so jealous @Shosh85

I totally agree!! @Shosh85 I won't even look at this thread unless I find something worthy enough ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†

Nice mini haul @Shosh85 โค๏ธ 

Thank you so much, @2manyperfumes! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awesome haul @Shosh85 !  I almost picked up some of the Boscia eye masks, but I put my self on somewhat of a low buy for a couple of weeks as I have been splurging a lot lately & the Sephora sale most definitely did not do my budget any favors.  I can't wait to find out what you think of them!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse I was just on a mask no-buy for a few months. I'm still trying to take it easy though, which is definitely hard for me especially when shopping at TJ Maxx ๐Ÿ˜‚

I completely understand @Shosh85 !  If I'm on a no-buy I can't even walk into a TJM, Marshall's or Ross.  I did pick up 3 things this past weekend, but the total was under $34 & I had $20 in gift cards to spend, so I was fine with it.  I just hope I can do as well this next weekend too.  *fingers crossed*

@Shosh85 nice haul. Definitely will keep an eye out for your review on this LookAtMe mask and those Boscia eye masks. 

Thanks, @GalPalVal17! I'm excited to try everything! I'll be trying out all the LookAtMe mask for L week! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Nice haul @Shosh85 

Thank you, @emaisgr8! I actually had a little self-control this time ๐Ÿ˜‚

testing