Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Those no tangles leave hair so shiny @myxducky ❤️

@2manyperfumesII love these brushes! I received one of these last Christmas and it is definitely a game changer. I haven't really reached for other brushes since! Totally, contemplating going back to pick up some for stocking stuffers or gifts!

I put myself on a low-buy until the 8th, so this is my tiny mini haul from last weekend.  The total with tax came to under $34 and I had $20 in gift cards, so out of pocket was less than $14.  The VP is my favorite flavor so I had to grab that.  I haven't tried either mask before, but they looked like they would be good ones.20190828_225436.jpg

Cute mini haul @mrsmouse ❤️

Thanks @2manyperfumes !  🙂

I just found and bought the L'herboflore as well! @mrsmouse  🍉

Oooo, I can't wait to find out what you think @l8totheparty !  I am a little behind on my masking so haven't had a chance to try that one yet.

It's on the pile with the other 30+ masks I haven't tried yet....

@mrsmouse 

OMG @l8totheparty , right?!  I am so in the same boat!  😉

I stopped at the TJ Maxx near some sports on my way to my parents' house. Maybe a mistake for trying not to buy masks but so happy with my finds considering there were 5 boxes of each kind, didn't I do well only buying 1 per kind?20190829_083005.jpg

Very cute @ShortErica 🥰

Thanks @2manyperfumes!

@ShortErica Looks like you found some more good ones! 😃

I hadn't see the honey before. Have you tried it @Shosh85? I believe someone on the masking challenge shared a cactus one too.

@ShortErica I recently tried the cactus one and also have the revitalizing one from the same line to try. The honey one was one of the first few masks I tried, long before I started saving my notes, so I don't remember much about it. I remember liking it then, but I'm wondering if I'll have the same feelings now that I've had more masking experience. I'll be interested in reading your review on it whenever you get around to it!

I may be trying it sooner rather than later @Shosh85. The last jelly has priority but I think I can manage 2 more masks this week. 🙂

Great finds and an amazing display of restraint @ShortErica !  🙂

Yeah, I don't think I need 50 of each mask @mrsmouse but if I would stop in and see them in clearance, maybe 20 is okay. 😂

I hear you @ShortErica !  😉

Free shipping on TJMaxx online today!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Found some dr jart and innisfree masks, along with some lip products I ended up buying. The lime crime one is so cute!

2 Replies
testing