Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Love your finds, @scott1201!

Great finds @scott1201 !  I really like my Slip silk sleep mask and the Annie's Way Mango Bubble Tea mask is a favorite of mine; it performs well and seriously smells like dessert.  

@scott1201 Wow, I don't think I've ever seen the slip masks at mine! Awesome deal! 

@scott1201 I just found of those sheet masks at TJ Maxx too and I'm excited to try them! Hope you enjoy everything! 😃

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

New finds. 😍

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Awesome finds @Pochay !  Smiley Happy

🙀🤯 Amazing find @Pochay

🙀🤯 Amazing find @Pochay

RE: 🙀🤯 Amazing find @Pochay

Thats why i never buy for the full price 😅

The Marshalls by me doesn't always have the largest sheet mask section but there were a few boxes that I recognized. 

IMG_9892.JPGIMG_9893.JPGIMG_9894.JPG

They also have their Halloween goodies up! Smiley Happy

IMG_9896.JPGIMG_9898.JPG

Your store is so well stocked on sheet masks, @itsfi! I stopped by this week and picked up a few Halloween goodies- I'll have to see if I can get a couple of pics posted tonight. Halloween is the best!

Yes, yes, yes @quspork; post pics if you have time! Would looove to see (and be enabled) by what you picked up. Smiley Happy

What a great selection of masks!

Thank you @rockstargina! Smiley Happy I'm trying to figure out the pattern at the store - like, which day is the day they do a big re-stock the beauty section, etc. There are other TJ Maxx stores that have a wider selection but they're further away, which is probably better. lol. 

Yay, lots of masks AND Halloween!  It doesn't get much better than that @itsfi !  Smiley Happy

IKR, @mrsmouse! Masks and Halloween stuff!!! FUN! I may have to have my mail forwarded to the store. Hahahaha! I loooove decor for the holidays! 

@itsfi  I had gone to TJ Maxx the other day and saw all the Halloween & Fall stuff out. Omg so much cuteness. 

Pics

Spoiler
IMG_1147.jpgIMG_1145.jpegIMG_1146.jpg

@GalPalVal17, oh!!! *squee* I NEED one of those black-and-white fabric pumpkins!!! Thank you for this pic - I'll have to go back to see if they've put those out. 

Nice! @itsfi 

Thank you @emaisgr8! I'm trying to be good about not buying every sheet mask I see - hahaha! And in an effort to do that, I just do a a quick fly by on my way to other sections in the store. Smiley Wink

@itsfi What a great selection! I don't have a Marshalls, but the mask section at my TJ Maxx is much more disorderly. All of the masks are mixed up and kind of just thrown on the shelf.

@PrettyPaint, they’ve gotten better at organizing the sheet masks. I give them kudos for that. 👏🏼🙌🏼👊🏼 There was a time not very long ago when I would stop by to see what masks they had in stock and I’d find them scattered about haphazardly. On some visits, I would spend my time looking through what they stocked and organizing them on the shelves... because it hurt to see all the sheet masks in such disarray. 😩