Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

🙀🤯 Amazing find @Pochay

🙀🤯 Amazing find @Pochay

RE: 🙀🤯 Amazing find @Pochay

Thats why i never buy for the full price 😅

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

The Marshalls by me doesn't always have the largest sheet mask section but there were a few boxes that I recognized. 

IMG_9892.JPGIMG_9893.JPGIMG_9894.JPG

They also have their Halloween goodies up! 🙂

IMG_9896.JPGIMG_9898.JPG

Your store is so well stocked on sheet masks, @itsfi! I stopped by this week and picked up a few Halloween goodies- I'll have to see if I can get a couple of pics posted tonight. Halloween is the best!

Yes, yes, yes @quspork; post pics if you have time! Would looove to see (and be enabled) by what you picked up. 🙂

What a great selection of masks!

Thank you @rockstargina! 🙂 I'm trying to figure out the pattern at the store - like, which day is the day they do a big re-stock the beauty section, etc. There are other TJ Maxx stores that have a wider selection but they're further away, which is probably better. lol. 

Yay, lots of masks AND Halloween!  It doesn't get much better than that @itsfi !  🙂

IKR, @mrsmouse! Masks and Halloween stuff!!! FUN! I may have to have my mail forwarded to the store. Hahahaha! I loooove decor for the holidays! 

@itsfi  I had gone to TJ Maxx the other day and saw all the Halloween & Fall stuff out. Omg so much cuteness. 

Pics

Spoiler
IMG_1147.jpgIMG_1145.jpegIMG_1146.jpg

@GalPalVal17, oh!!! *squee* I NEED one of those black-and-white fabric pumpkins!!! Thank you for this pic - I'll have to go back to see if they've put those out. 

Nice! @itsfi 

Thank you @emaisgr8! I'm trying to be good about not buying every sheet mask I see - hahaha! And in an effort to do that, I just do a a quick fly by on my way to other sections in the store. 😉

@itsfi What a great selection! I don't have a Marshalls, but the mask section at my TJ Maxx is much more disorderly. All of the masks are mixed up and kind of just thrown on the shelf.

@PrettyPaint, they’ve gotten better at organizing the sheet masks. I give them kudos for that. 👏🏼🙌🏼👊🏼 There was a time not very long ago when I would stop by to see what masks they had in stock and I’d find them scattered about haphazardly. On some visits, I would spend my time looking through what they stocked and organizing them on the shelves... because it hurt to see all the sheet masks in such disarray. 😩

@itsfi  That makes me smile that you helped organize them. You would seriously get some anxiety looking at my TJMaxx. There is absolutely no order. They are just thrown around on the shelves and they are not organized by brand or anything. They don't usually have much anyway so I don't go there much. 

@itsfi The stock at your store looks pretty similar to mine. 

It can't believe I didn't check out the seasonal section when I was there today! Everything looks so fun - those mugs are great! Halloween is my favorite holiday too 😉👻🎃

The mug selection was killing me @Shosh85!! I need more mugs like I need more sheet masks and lip balms. But they’re really cute. I may need to go back and see what’s still there. 

But did you buy any of those masks you recognized @itsfi? 😉 I'd be curious which ones attract you.

@ShortErica @missjeanie @l8totheparty 

I found a 10-pack of the Innisfree Honey and picked that one up because I like the thinness of the Innisfree masks and well, it was a honey mask. 🍯😉 I would have picked up some of the other masks but ummm... I have many of them already (ie Frudia, LookAtMe, etc). ☺️😂🤣😂  I also was pleased to see the L’Herboflore masks - I have the flavors here but if I saw one from that brand I didn’t have already, I’d pick it up. 

I think Innisfree is repackaging its sheet mask in this line so there may be more of them that make an appearance at TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners. One thing to be aware of is that some, but not all, of these Innisfree sheet masks contain alcohol in the first 5 ingredients listed. 

I appreciate the heads up on the potential alcohol content of the Innisfree masks @itsfi !  I've been tempted to pick a few up when I have seen them, but will definitely check the ingredients first.

testing