Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Oh my goodness! The packaging on that collagen one is so cute @Shosh85!  😍 Lovely haul!! 💕 The mango hand soap sounds like it would smell soooo good! 

@quspork have you seen the packaging on the LookAtMe collagen mask? 

Oh my gosh! I hadn't seen this one yet- how cute! The LookAtMe masks do have some really adorable packaging. (And who knew how many varieties there are?!) @itsfi  Great finds @Shosh85!

@quspork All these characters are super cute! So far I've collected 6 different ones. We'll see if any more pop up! 😃

@itsfi I really love the packaging on all these! That little pig is super cute and I definitely thought of @quspork right away when I saw it! 😃🐷🐽

The soap really does smell so good and I like that it comes in a little sachet 🙂🥭

Exciting buys! Enjoy @Shosh85 

Thanks, @l8totheparty  mask hauls are always exciting to me 😃

@Shosh85  Great finds! I totally didn't know there was a collagen look at me mask. Can't wait to hear what you think of it! 

@PrettyPaint I didn't know there was a Collagen one either, until I saw it in store today. I would like to know if there's any others in the line - so far I've collected 6 different ones 🤔

@Shosh85 I didn't even know there were six of them! When I have tried looking up the brand online, I haven't really seen a concise listing of the various versions, etc. I hope the collagen one is good, though! 

Seriously...where's the list? This one is new to me too @Shosh85. You'll have to let us know how it is.

@ShortErica I've tried to search online, but these masks don't really come up anywhere except for eBay and all those I've seen before.

I'm planning on trying out all of them during "L" week, except for the Guacamole that I  just did recently. 😉

Sounds good. I'll be looking to mask vicariously through your lookatme showdown @Shosh85 😊

@Shosh85 Enjoy your masks!

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you so much, @RebeccaBT! 😃

Had a surprise haul at TJMaxx while looking for home stuff (isn’t that always how it goes?) I was so stoked to find the Slip Silk Sleepmask Navyfor $20! They had a couple different patterns and colors - the solids were all $20 and the patterns were $30. Bubble sheet mask and lookatme looked interesting and have been making a lot of appearances on the masking thread so I had to give them a go. Lastly, Pacifica deodorant wipes will be perfect post-flight and for $3 worth a shot. 

Wallflowers are from BBW - not sure why I put them in this picWallflowers are from BBW - not sure why I put them in this pic

Love your finds, @scott1201!

Great finds @scott1201 !  I really like my Slip silk sleep mask and the Annie's Way Mango Bubble Tea mask is a favorite of mine; it performs well and seriously smells like dessert.  

@scott1201 Wow, I don't think I've ever seen the slip masks at mine! Awesome deal! 

@scott1201 I just found of those sheet masks at TJ Maxx too and I'm excited to try them! Hope you enjoy everything! 😃

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

New finds. 😍

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Awesome finds @Pochay !  🙂

testing