Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@PrettyPaint, theyโ€™ve gotten better at organizing the sheet masks. I give them kudos for that. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ There was a time not very long ago when I would stop by to see what masks they had in stock and Iโ€™d find them scattered about haphazardly. On some visits, I would spend my time looking through what they stocked and organizing them on the shelves... because it hurt to see all the sheet masks in such disarray. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

@itsfi  That makes me smile that you helped organize them. You would seriously get some anxiety looking at my TJMaxx. There is absolutely no order. They are just thrown around on the shelves and they are not organized by brand or anything. They don't usually have much anyway so I don't go there much. 

@itsfi The stock at your store looks pretty similar to mine. 

It can't believe I didn't check out the seasonal section when I was there today! Everything looks so fun - those mugs are great! Halloween is my favorite holiday too ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ

The mug selection was killing me @Shosh85!! I need more mugs like I need more sheet masks and lip balms. But theyโ€™re really cute. I may need to go back and see whatโ€™s still there. 

But did you buy any of those masks you recognized @itsfi? Smiley Wink I'd be curious which ones attract you.

@ShortErica @missjeanie @l8totheparty 

I found a 10-pack of the Innisfree Honey and picked that one up because I like the thinness of the Innisfree masks and well, it was a honey mask. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ˜‰ I would have picked up some of the other masks but ummm... I have many of them already (ie Frudia, LookAtMe, etc). โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚  I also was pleased to see the Lโ€™Herboflore masks - I have the flavors here but if I saw one from that brand I didnโ€™t have already, Iโ€™d pick it up. 

I think Innisfree is repackaging its sheet mask in this line so there may be more of them that make an appearance at TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners. One thing to be aware of is that some, but not all, of these Innisfree sheet masks contain alcohol in the first 5 ingredients listed. 

I appreciate the heads up on the potential alcohol content of the Innisfree masks @itsfi !  I've been tempted to pick a few up when I have seen them, but will definitely check the ingredients first.

Thanks so much @itsfi! Now I'm kinda wishing all masks would repackage so they would be sent to TJ Maxx/Marshalls ๐Ÿ˜‰

Right @ShortErica?!!! If only...

what she said ^^^^

@ShortErica @itsfi 

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Major haul today. Iโ€™m officially not allowed near a Marshalls or TJ Maxx for awhile ๐Ÿ˜†. First photo, all yellow tag clearance. Two swimsuits ($4 and $6), Dr Jart mask ($4), D&G Lโ€™Imperatrice ($35), mini Batiste ($.70), NARS #49 shadow brush ($3). Second photo, all regular price. Tony Moly black tea skincare set ($17.99), Dr Jart Shake & Shot mask ($6.99), Dr Jart Cicapair Nightly Mask ($19.99).

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Awesome haul @AndreaSummers !  You got some super deals!!  Smiley Happy

@AndreaSummers , I found the Dr. Jart Cicapair nightly mask last month and really liked it.  Will be amazing this winter!  Great pick ups!

@AndreaSummers Great haul! In tried to grab those Dr Jart...

@AndreaSummers Great haul! In tried to grab those Dr Jart nightly repair masks at Sephora but they're oos. $19.99 is a stellar price, better than what I would have paid on sale and with the rouge code. I'm so curious about them, the reviews are really good!

@AndreaSummers You got amazing deals! Enjoy Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

20190824_205238.jpgWinners/Marshalls

My mini haul from Marshalls/Winners from another city. 

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Small haul @ TJM: Dr Jart Rubber Firming Mask 4.99, MJ #4 Brush 9.99, RT prep and color lip set 6.00, RT PowderBlue B03 soft complexion brush(was super excited too find that one, thanks for the heads up @CookieGirl1 ) Marshalls haul: glass fruit infusion bottle $8

null

Glad you were able to find some fun things, @alexalicious!

Small haul. Iโ€™ve heard so many good things about the Aquis hair towels and these eye patches. I didnโ€™t really know โ€œaging feet and nailsโ€ was a thing, but it looked fun to try. 60FD25DC-9794-4488-BEDA-EAB21286464E.jpeg

I enjoy my Aquis hair towel! @emaisgr8  Hope you enjoy yours. 

4 Replies