Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Or I can just send it to you to try @l8totheparty .  ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm heading out today to look! @mrsmouse ๐Ÿ˜Š

@l8totheparty  I see you are participating in the Masks on the Move. I just got a box of these. I plan on putting one in the box but if you don't find it at your TJM, let me know and I can include an extra one for you.

I looked today at a Winners and Marshalls in a different city, and no luck!  Boo.  Maybe it's coming with time, we will see.  But that is sooo sweet and thoughtful of you! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š @GalPalVal17 

@GalPalVal17 that is so kind of you to offer @l8totheparty ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice finds @mrsmouse! That Prenup looks interesting, itโ€™s a spray hair mask? Will have to check that out, have never heard of such magic๐Ÿ˜„

I did try it @eshoe , but haven't posted a review yet because I want to try one more time before giving my opinion.  My initial trial of it did not leave my hair quite as I had hoped, but  I had just dyed my hair and my hair always gets pretty dry from the dye.  I will try it again in the next week or so and do a write up in the masking thread.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow, @mrsmouse, nice haul.  What area of the country do you live in?  Your TJs always gets good stuff :).

I live in the Bay Area in California.  Tbh, there are a lot of stores close to me so that's why I am usually able to find stuff. ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse  you always find the most amazing stuff! 

Thanks @makeitup305 !  I tend to um, *cough cough* shop a lot.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

@mrsmouse I am so jealous of all your finds! Enjoy!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !  ๐Ÿ™‚

Fantastic finds @mrsmouse !! Your local TJ Maxx has some great things. โค๏ธ 

Thanks @angel7594 !  I feel super lucky that they frequently have a lot of good stuff.

@mrsmouse Wow. I'm always envious of the stock your stores have! So many great things! Love what you decided to take home ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Have fun with everything!

Thanks @Shosh85 !  I'm looking forward to trying this stuff out.  I'm hoping the IGK will help with my foofy, frizzy hair issues.  *crossing fingers*

Went to both TJ Maxx and Marshall's and bought a few masks ๐Ÿ˜‰ Got a little excited about putting them away and unboxed them before I remembered to take pictures ๐Ÿ“ธ
C56EC013-95D1-4D15-A518-94044757110C.jpeg

Woah Nellie @Shosh85 where are you gonna store all those masks ๐Ÿ˜„ Must have had fun shopping, I plan to stop by my store this week, too. Haven't found much there lately but maybe my luck will change ๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe I've been on a no-buy for a few months and actually did pretty good using up a little chunk of my collection, so these all fit ok, but I am getting full again ๐Ÿ˜‚

My stores use to be a lot better - now it's kinda just hit or miss. 

A few months, @Shosh85? Thatโ€™s awesome, great going!

testing