Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

My Marshall’s that usually has nothing good had a dr.jart kit for $25. Now that I’m thinking about it I should have brought it.

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@idklul That is such an awesome set! 

Best,

Rebecca

Ooooo, I'm going to have to look out for that one @idklul !  

@idklul That is a way nice kit!

Wow! I want it!!! That is fabulous @idklul

Wow! I want it!!! That is fabulous @idklul

I saw this one at mine today, along with some DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ Liquid in the old packaging.

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Yellow Tag \\\"final\\\" clearance is on at both my TJ Maxx and Marshalls right now. The clearance deals can be pretty crazy, but they get picked over pretty fast at my local. Spotted some new goodies as well. Glamglow and MAC Classic Cutie 19.99, ABH Sultry palette 27.99, Lime Crime hi lite palettes 12.99, Lime Crime velvetines, diamond crushers and plushies 5.99

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@alexalicious I have never seen Lime Crime at my Marshalls! What a great find!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT seems like mine is just starting to get a bunc...

@RebeccaBT seems like mine is just starting to get a bunch of Like Crime. I saw several xl eyeshadow palettes and diamond dew for the first time tonight. It's worth keeping an eye out for, but it seems they go quickly at my local store which is on the smaller size.

Lots of good stuff @alexalicious .  Thanks for the heads up on the clearance going on!  It hasn't quite hit my stores yet, but you know I'm trolling them so I can be sure to get some good deals.  😉  

Wow I might have caved and bought Sultry if I saw it at Marshalls.

@makeitup305 if you see the Sultry and want it, grab it.....

@makeitup305 if you see the Sultry and want it, grab it... didn't realise she was a limited edition holiday palette and no longer available at Sephora or Ulta. So tempted to go back!!!

Re: @makeitup305 if you see the Sultry and want it, grab it.....

@alexalicious I'm definitely gonna keep an eye out. Thanks!

@makeitup305 I hoping Ulta or Sephora will have some pret...

@makeitup305 I am hoping Ulta or Sephora will have some pretty tempting ABH Palette offers before the holidays, 50%off or better, so if it's still enticing then or if there's another mark down I'll probably go for it.(I just picked up 2 new Huda palettes in the Rouge sale so I'm trying to behave.) I only picked up a LC Plushies in Dragonfruit this time.

My recent TJ Maxx, Ross & Marshalls' haul.  Not a ton of clearance items this time, but the Frudia Grape masks were $4.50, the Lookatme Watermelon Masks were $6 & the llama steam masks were $3 (these ones don't do much really, but I like the novelty of it for times when my sister and niece are in town...I mean they're just fun).  TCS masks were $3.99, Annie's Way Bubble Tea $4.99, Dr. Jart $14.99, Paul Mitchell shampoo $5.99, Algenist toner $9.99, and then I found a bit of IGK.  The Prenup hair mask was $12.99 & the Call Time & Laid Back were $9.99.  

20190817_192138.jpg20190817_191541.jpg20190817_192003.jpg

Other items that were stocked:

20190818_010015 (1).jpg20190818_005939 (1).jpg20190818_005959 (1).jpg

Wow! Great finds @mrsmouse 

Thank you @emaisgr8 !  🙂

oh wow!! the LookAtMe purifying mask I have not seen this...

oh wow!! the LookAtMe purifying mask I have not seen this one yet!! great finds here!! @mrsmouse

@mrsmouse I'm so curious about that Dr Jart Cicapair mask...

@mrsmouse I'm so curious about that Dr Jart Cicapair mask. Sephora has a sleeping repair mask set I was going to grab on sale that is oos, but that one looks good too. I love the Cicapair and Ceramidin products!

Re: @mrsmouse I'm so curious about that Dr Jart Cicapair mask...

I haven't tried this cicapair one yet @alexalicious , but I'll make a note to either come back and give you my thoughts once I do, or tag you in the mask review thread.  My skin really loves ceramidin products too, so I feel you on that for sure!

Lookatme Charcoal masks @mrsmouse ?!   Those look awesome.  I will keep my eyes out.

testing