Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Awesome!  Thanks @angel7594 !  I'll make a note to do the same!  🙂

@mrsmouse 

I used the Creme Shop coconut mask this morning and it was great. I liked the fragrance, (not overwhelming while wearing). I have dry skin and I noticed how soft and comfortable it felt after. This one will definitely be a repurchase for me.  

Thanks for letting me know your thoughts on it @angel7594 !  I *almost* grabbed it last night, but decided to go with the resveratrol mask instead (I need to use one a week as the first pack I bought will expire soon).  I'm doing a peel tonight and my "go to" mask after that is the Dr. Jart Ceramidin, but I'll get to the coconut one tomorrow or Thursday.  🙂

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

New here. Hi everyone! I went to tjmaxx recently and found some tony moly stuff.

@idklul, Thanks for posting. I love the black tea items....

@idklul, Thanks for posting. I love the black tea items. I have the essence now, so I'll definitely be on the look out for the oil.

RE: @idklul, Thanks for posting. I love the black tea items....

How’s the essence?

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Wonderful @idklul ! Enjoy your Tony Moly skincare products! 💕 Welcome to the BIC! 

Hi @idklul! 👋🏼 Welcome! These are some nice finds. I’ve seen a few TonyMoly items making their way to the TJ Maxx / Winners by me but I haven’t seen either of these. The black tea oil looks interesting; I’ll have to look up the benefits ... and maybe run to my nearest store. 😉

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Decided to hit up TJ Maxx across town and found this absolute gem. And on clearance no less! 😍 Ever since someone posted here that they saw one in-store, I’ve been looking!

@AndreaSummers What an amazing find. That is a great product 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Yay!!!  You found the Foreo toothbrush @AndreaSummers !!  I have also been looking ever since someone else posted that they found them.  You have renewed my hope that I may still come across one.  *fingers crossed*

@AndreaSummers, Thanks for posting! I'll definitely keep...

@AndreaSummers, Thanks for posting! I'll definitely keep on the look out!

It's on my wish list @AndreSummers! I look for one every...

It's on my wish list @AndreSummers! I look for one every time I go. Congrats on your find

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Foreo Luna's at TJ Maxx marked $59.99. I would have grabbed one if I didn't already have the pink one.

Such a great find @alexalicious !  I picked up my Luna Mini at TJ Maxx.  My stores don't have them often, but it's such a good deal when they do!

@alexalicious I love my FOREO - LUNA™ mini 2. It is a staple in my skincare routine!

Best,

Rebecca

Look what's on the shelves of my Winners:20190816_181347.jpg

I can’t find anything interesting at the 3 closest Winners @l8totheparty ! The Winners that you shop at has interesting hair care products! 😉

No kidding, eh?! @keana1 

No kidding @l8totheparty ! 👎🏼

Wow @l8totheparty !  I haven't ever seen Olaplex at my stores.  Awesome find!  🙂

1 Reply
testing