Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

^ such a steal of a deal for any Olaplex lovers out there. 

Heads up, my local store was in the process of clearancing cart-fulls of beauty stuff this morning getting ready for holiday season and new product. I might check back later to see if they put out new clearance displays. If your store hasn't done their massive clearance yet, it might be happening soon and worth a visit.

Thanks for the heads up @alexalicious !  I'll be hitting a few stores this weekend to scope things out!  🙂

OMG all the lux items online at tjm right now! sigma brushes, nuface, slip, sk II, sisley... Heads up on free shipping today online and usgwp posted a code for an additional 10% off. Definitely worth a look. associate10

@alexalicious I love my Maison Pearson brush! It leaves my hair so soft!

Best,
Rebecca

There was a TJs employee that was stocking stuff this morning and said that they'd been getting a few different things in lately.

20190813_100101.jpg20190813_100109.jpg20190813_100126.jpg20190813_100232.jpg20190813_100351.jpg

Looks like you've got a lot of good stuff at your local TJM too @CookieGirl1 !  🙂

@CookieGirl1 You went in at the right time! I love when this happens 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

I've definitely never seen any of those before at my loca...

I've definitely never seen any of those before at my local. Looks like tjm keeps stepping up their game. Well spotted @CookieGirl1

I finally got around to taking pics of my TJ Maxx/Marshall's/Ross haul from this past week.  I am so beyond excited about finding the Artis brush set on clearance for $39!  Other clearance items were Supergoop Mousse Sunscreen $12, Redkin Extreme Length Primer $6 and Slice Masks for $3.  Regular price items were Kate Somerville Exfolikate Gentle $9.99, Annie's Way Bubble Tea masks & Make Up Eraser mini $6.99, TCS face masks, lip masks, and (I think) Neogence masks $3.99, TCS eye masks & the Dr. Jart Ceramidin masks (buying all of these every time I see them) $2.99, and Aquis hair towel $12.99 (I grabbed another because I found that I like these better than the turbans).  
20190811_172659.jpg20190811_172346.jpg20190811_172226.jpg

@mrsmouse, Thanks for posting. Picked up a Aquis hair tow...

@mrsmouse, Thanks for posting. Picked up a Aquis hair towel yesterday! It was for long hair which I didn't need, but it was only $12.99.

Re: @mrsmouse, Thanks for posting. Picked up a Aquis hair tow...

Yay!  I've had the regular, the turbans and the long hair ones.  Tbh, I found the regular one to be just a bit too short.  It would sometimes come untucked when I wrapped it around my head.  The turbans worked great, but my favorite by far is the long hair ones.  I hope you love it as much as I do @Luvstravel ! 

You find the most amazing things @mrsmouse !

Thanks @emaisgr8 !  I was pretty excited about this haul in particular!  🙂

You found some excellent products! I love hunting good deals at TJ Maxx. I’ve found some wonderful fragrance deals and only buy make up products with tamper seals or those that have been recently stocked. I’ve been on a low-but so I haven’t been out to one in a month or two, but seeing everyone’s hauls makes me itch!

Uh oh!  I'm not trying to make it hard for you to stick to your low-buy budget @Danzie89 !  I am totally with you about being careful with what you pick up there.  If there's any question as to whether or not someone has tampered with it, I skip it.  It's not a good deal if someone's fingers have been in it.  😕

Yeah, if something looks opened at all, I’ll typically pass it up. I cashed in some credit card points for a $25 TJ Maxx gift card so that gives me an excuse to shop at least a little! I might scope out my local store within the next few weeks!

I think you have the best local store ever @mrsmouse I ca...

I think you have the best local store ever @mrsmouse I can't believe the stuff you find there, including clearance!!! Wow. Fantastic finds all round

Re: I think you have the best local store ever @mrsmouse I ca...

Thanks @alexalicious !  I have to admit though that it's "stores", not "store".  I am surrounded by several to be honest & I am out every weekend to help my uncle (he's 79), so I kinda reward myself with a little shopping.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy spending time with him (he's pretty awesome & fun actually).  It's just that sometimes it's hard to get motivated to go clean someone else's house, but if I know I get to shop on the way there and back....well, that get's me moving for sure.  😉

@mrsmouse, I believe the word I’m looking for to best describe this haul is ... JACKPOT!!! 🎰 

Yep, that’s the word alright!! Niiiice finds! 😍

Thank you @itsfi ! That's pretty much EXACTLY how I felt, particularly with the Artis brushes.  And I was wrong about the price of the Bubble Tea ones, they were $4.99, not $6.99, so scored an even better deal on those than I originally thought.  😉

1 Reply
testing