Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Sooooo many goodies @l8totheparty !  I have never seen Briogeo at my local stores & I have only ever been able to find one box of Leaders masks (different one than you got).  I can't wait to hear what you think of the masks you got!  🙂

They must have had a good fresh shipment in!  Lots of skincare goodies on the shelves,  even more-so than these! Not so much new makeup though.

@mrsmouse 

If I would have known I would have thrown one of these sheet masks in for you! 

I'm glad you got in when the fresh shipment hit @l8totheparty !  I love seeing what everyone is able to score at the stores by them.  Aw, that's really sweet of you, but let's face it, it's not like I have a shortage of masks to work through, right?  😉 

@l8totheparty WOW! You hit the jackpot 🙂 Enjoy!

Best,
Rebecca

I feel like it! @RebeccaBT 😊😊

Great finds @l8totheparty . I love the OH foam wash. Its my regular go to. 

Ooh, ok! I've wondered about it.  @GalPalVal17 

Those are some wonderful finds @l8totheparty !

Thanks,  @emaisgr8 !

Nice finds @l8totheparty! I so understand what you're saying. 🙂

And I have a pile of samples and gwp to get through to see what I like as well! @ShortErica so many things to try, only 1 face to try them with.

That's gotta be the theme of 2019 @l8totheparty! My goal is to hopefully use all the foils and deluxe samples I started the year off with. The ones I got during 2019, maybe I can tackle in 2020.

I got into skincare in the fall with the Ordinary,  but mostly since January with everything else.  'Let's try all the things!!' As a motto is getting pricey, and I have to switch to 'let's use all the things!' 

LOL

@ShortErica 

WoahWoah

Look at what my Winners has!  If I didn't have a next to full lip sleeping mask that will take forever to go through I'd get one.

Lol I would have grabbed them just because of the price 

@l8totheparty That is one of my favorite products 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@l8totheparty I've been trying to avoid winners/tj's the last few weeks, but now I need to go.  And I'm not even a huge fan of their lip mask!!

😲 I *love* the lip mask.  They had so many new items of skincare. @missjeanie 

Trip will now be tomorrow around noon.  Need to morning mask then winners... then onto the US for a TJ's trip.  It's time.  You've inspired me @l8totheparty !

@l8totheparty  Wow! What a good find! They do take forever to use up, though (even the minis).

2 Replies
testing