Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thanks @RebeccaBT! I'm excited to try them all.

@ShortErica how do you find so many good masks sets?! All of the sets I find the masks are just kind of meh and they all have alcohol or the ingredients arenโ€™t very impressive. 

I have lots of Marshalls and TJ Maxx locations near me so I can go to a few and see what's in stock fairly easily @makeitup305. Hopefully these are good since I haven't tried them yet!

Sweet mask finds @ShortErica !

Thanks @mrsmouse! Have you been to your amazing stores recently or are you trying to stay away for a little bit? ๐Ÿ™‚

I really *should* stay away for a bit @ShortErica , but....I was actually on vacation & stopped at several stores on my road trip.  It made the long drive less painful....at least that was how I justified it.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  I just got back so haven't even completely unpacked yet, but you can be sure I'll post my goodies when I have a chance though.  I always find it fun to go to stores outside of my area because they tend to have different items.

Oh yay! I can't wait to see @mrsmouse. I was so tempted to stop on my vacation too but having the husband and 2 year olds put a damper on it. Plus I have plenty around my house to browse without going to others. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'll be curious what new things you found that weren't at your already LOADED store. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I completely understand @ShortErica !  I rarely went when my son was 2 because it was just too hard.  The good news is, when your kiddo gets older there's a good chance they want to go with you!  My son loves to shop at Marshalls/TJ Maxx.  We hit the store, split up (me to the beauty section & him to the men's section), and then meet back with our pile of goodies.  It's pretty fun now.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Aww that's so cute @mrsmouse! How old is your son now?

He actually turned 18 this year @ShortErica  (goes by so fast), but we've been doing the Marshall/TJ Maxx shopping thing together for a LONG time.  I think it was about 4th or 5th grade when I started giving him a flat budget for school clothes.  I paid for undies, socks & PE stuff, but everything outside of that he had to get within his budget.  He could pretty much spend it how he wanted, but he knew if he spent $100 on a pair of shoes, he wouldn't have as much left for jeans and t-shirts as he would have if he only spent $50 or $75 on shoes.  Thanks to that he likes a bargain just as much as I do, hence the MANY trips to Marshalls & TJ Maxx together over the years.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

That's such a wonderful money lesson @mrsmouse. It will help him for the rest of his life, knowing how to budget.

TJMaxx20190801_174813.jpg

20190801_174824.jpg

$12.99 Becca, Anastasia $14.99

Excellent finds @TrysBeautyItems ๐Ÿ‘ I found the UD contour palette awhile ago and my daughter picked up the ABH one โค๏ธ

Great finds, @TrysBeautyItems! Been seeing lots of BECCA at TJX recently 

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Finally found this for $24.99 originally $170 ๐Ÿคฉ

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Steal of a deal @Pochay โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™€

i need a backup! โคโคโค

i need a backup! โคโคโค

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ what a deal!

Awesome find @Pochay !  I'd love to know if you like it once you have had a chance to try it.  I have seen it at a few of my local stores, but KS tends to be hit or miss for me, so I'm hesitant to grab it unless someone else has given it a thumbs up.  

@Pochay  Wow what a great deal. Love her products.

Wow, great savings @Pochay!

testing