Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

What's the price @l8totheparty? I'd need another full size Laneige like a hole in the head but curiosity makes me want to know. Haha.

$20 Canadian, and it retails on Sephora for $26. I believe the face sleeping mask was $25, retails for $33. @ShortErica 

Keep your eyes out for gifts! 

Oh that is a good idea. Not everything in Marshalls needs to be for me @l8totheparty. 😉 Smart thinking

I know you are still working on yours 😎 @ShortErica 

Some recent discount finds from Winners.  Found a summer dress I wasn’t expecting while shopping for 3 birthdays coming up.  

22EC3220-B8E6-4FB7-8C31-677D9A5E1F49.jpeg0FBDAAFD-7FFC-4221-B92F-4C2299267CEC.jpeg34AFDE8F-466F-4123-9546-1B567A895322.jpeg5375D221-D09A-47D1-A956-AED221963F80.jpeg

@2manyperfumes I love that Zoya color! What is the name of it? 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT ❤️ I’ll post the name of the shades.  I’m wearing it this week.  

E1296488-F9AB-43C3-8B40-AC7894E2E3A7.jpegDelia by ZoyaDelia by Zoya

Wow @2manyperfumes your nails look as though you got a manicure! So gorgeous! 💅🏻 

Thank you @Guessgal I do them myself.  I just go to the beauty supply shop and buy my glue and nail kits.  

Sweet finds @2manyperfumes !  It's always nice to find yourself a little something when shopping for others.  🙂

Thank you @mrsmouse ❤️

@2manyperfumes  those polishes are so pretty along with your new dress 

Thank you @emaisgr8 🥰

I recently got back from a vacation where I took a fairly long road trip to visit family.  I stopped at a few Marshall's & TJ Maxx stores + one Ross store on the way up and back to break up the trip & found all of these goodies!  Clearance items: Slice masks $5 each, Artis brushes $20 & $16, Miral mask $2 & steam eye mask $4.  All other items: Adorable storage box $3.99 (for my deluxe samples & GWP), Dr. Jart Ceremidin masks $2.99 each, Dr. Jart Vital Hydra Solution masks $14.99, Dr. Jart Shake & Shot mask $6.99, Aquis Long Hair Towel $12.99, SNP Jelly Vita Clearing masks $6.99, Eclat Lip masks $3.99, ABH shadows $3.99 each, PTR Irish Moor Mud Cleansing Gel $19.99, Dr. Jart Ceramidin Liquid $16.99, and Erno Laszlo Transphuse Eye Refiner $39.99 (really hope this is a good one since I have no experience with it).  🙂20190731_233719.jpg20190731_233518.jpg20190804_144553.jpg20190803_171405.jpg20190803_170637.jpg20190803_170601.jpg

Awesome haul @mrsmouse 

Thanks @emaisgr8 !  🙂

Many goodies to try @mrsmouse 👍 I love the round storage box ❤️ Plus that PTR Irish Mud.  

I haven't tried the PTR yet @2manyperfumes  as I have a lot of other cleansers to work through before I get to it, but I am certainly excited to try it out.  And that storage box perfectly fit what I needed it to.  🙂

@mrsmouse What great finds and deals! Those are also some of my favorite brushes too 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

I can totally see why @RebeccaBT !  I am definitely going to have to grab either the Oval 7 or Oval 8.  Which do you prefer for foundation?  I was originally thinking of the 8, but some reviews have got me considering the 7 instead.  I'd love to know what you use.

@mrsmouse I prefer the 7. I have found it provides a fuller coverage which I prefer. 

Best,
Rebecca

4 Replies
testing