Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: Those Aquis towels rock. They dry your hair more gently a...

@alexalicious me too! I have a turban from Aquis but it's from their more basic line (the one at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond) and that one works pretty well. Looking forward to seeing how this one performs. 

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I've being seeing a lot of Lancome lately at Winners/Marshalls. I contained myself and bought one Matte Shaker. Absolutely love the formula!! Also found a cute purse.

Matte shaker in pink powerMatte shaker in pink power

Looove the purse and yes theyโ€™ve been bringing in Lancรดme lipshakers.  Pretty shade @ellem24 โค๏ธ

Thank you @2manyperfumes !! Love it when there's a good deal, especially on higher ends items!

@ellem24  Love the purse! As for the matte shakers, I bought a few a couple years ago and found them a bit difficult to apply neatly. The design idea is so neat but the real-life experience is so-so, in my opinion. I think you made a good decision to only buy one for now ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you @PinkEvergreen !! I do agree about the packaging/applicator.. I think I'll try to apply with a lip brush to get some precision since I have rather small lips. I also don't like the fact that it transfers, but still the formula is sooo nice I'll try to make it work ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ellem24 I love that purse! So perfect for summer!

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT !

@ellem24  Love your purse, perfect for summer, and I can imagine all the cute outfits with it too.

Thank you @Anastasiya13 !! I agree, this style is easy to pair with most summer outfits!

@ellem24 such a cute purse! Perfect for the summer! Pair it with the lip and you just need a cute dress and you'll be set!

Thank you @makeitup305 ! That is such a good idea, it would be perfect with a cute sundress!!

Great finds @ellem24 !  I have never tried the matte shakers before, but now I'm curious.  

Thank you @mrsmouse ! I really like the formula and the matte finish which is really comfortable and not drying at all... But I have to admit the applicator is hard to work with and it does transfer.

Thanks for giving me the low down @ellem24 !  I'll keep an eye out the next time I'm shopping.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Marshalls makes it hard to control yourself. Nice finds @ellem24!

Thank you @ShortErica  That's so true !! I took a break recently because it was getting out of control, I was taking weekly trips to my local marshalls/winners ๐Ÿ˜‚

I can relate @ellem24. I'm hoping to have a break.

OMG i LOVE that bag! So cute! Great find with that Lancome - love that formula! @ellem24 

Thank you @scott1201 ! I couldn't resist the bag!!

I couldn't resist. More masks were purchased already20190801_175734.jpg

1 Reply
testing