Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thanks @Anastasiya13 !  Smiley Happy

Ditto, so curious if they are worth the hype/price. So co...

Ditto, so curious if they are worth the hype/price. So cool to see them finally clearanced though.

@mrsmouse ! You've outdone yourself again!  So many wonderful finds. Enjoy!

Thanks @l8totheparty !  The plan to stop along the way on my vacation certainly paid off.  I'm pretty sure I'll be doing it that way from now on.  Smiley Wink

No kidding,  @mrsmouse !! I would too if I were you! ⭐ I plan to stop in at a Winners or Marshall's or both when I visit family next time, too. Maybe they will have some good finds.

I hope you find some awesome stuff when you go @l8totheparty !  Smiley Happy

That storage trunk is adorable!! You found amazing things! 

Thanks @JayJayyy !  I thought it was adorable too & it was perfect for what I needed.  Smiley Happy

@mrsmouse I'm officially super jealous of your Artis and Dr. Jart finds. Send some of your luck my way!

You got it @makeitup305 ! *shoves good shopping juju at you*  Smiley Wink

Yay you posted! Nice vacation finds @mrsmouse.

Thanks @ShortErica !  Smiley Happy

@mrsmouse Wow, lots of great goodies!

@mrsmouse Wow, lots of great goodies!

Re: @mrsmouse Wow, lots of great goodies!

Thanks @alexalicious !  Smiley Happy

I found two really awesome deals at my Marshalls yesterday: a AQUIS - Waffle Luxe Long Hair Towel for $12.99 and a DERMAFLASH - LUXE Anti-Aging Dermaplaning Exfoliation Deviceon clearance for $49.99! I've always wanted the Aquis turban or towel, but $45 is just too much for me. Can't believe I found one the week after I cut off all my hair. I didn't pick up the Dermaflash since I don't have much peach fuzz but it was a steal!

I love the Aquis towels/turbans @makeitup305 , and I was lucky enough to find one of the long hair ones at Marshall's too!  What color did you get?  I was really tempted by the pink and blue, but settled for the grey since I color my hair black (I figured less chance of staining on the grey). Congrats on the awesome find!!  Smiley Happy

@mrsmouse they just had the white one at mine so I picked that one up. I've been using it the past few days and I love that it's long enough to tuck in so that it stays up. 

That was my problem with the regular size Aquis towel...it would come untucked and pop off.  I'm glad that we both were lucky enough to find these ones @makeitup305 !

@makeitup305 Such great finds!

Best,

Rebecca

@makeitup305Haha that's about the way it works huh.

@Samtian it was the extra long one too, I couldn't believe it! At least they last forever so I'm sure it'll still be around once my hair grows out.

1 Reply