Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thank you @2manyperfumes !! Love it when there's a good deal, especially on higher ends items!

@ellem24  Love the purse! As for the matte shakers, I bought a few a couple years ago and found them a bit difficult to apply neatly. The design idea is so neat but the real-life experience is so-so, in my opinion. I think you made a good decision to only buy one for now 😊

Thank you @PinkEvergreen !! I do agree about the packaging/applicator.. I think I'll try to apply with a lip brush to get some precision since I have rather small lips. I also don't like the fact that it transfers, but still the formula is sooo nice I'll try to make it work 😊

@ellem24 I love that purse! So perfect for summer!

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT !

@ellem24  Love your purse, perfect for summer, and I can imagine all the cute outfits with it too.

Thank you @Anastasiya13 !! I agree, this style is easy to pair with most summer outfits!

@ellem24 such a cute purse! Perfect for the summer! Pair it with the lip and you just need a cute dress and you'll be set!

Thank you @makeitup305 ! That is such a good idea, it would be perfect with a cute sundress!!

Great finds @ellem24 !  I have never tried the matte shakers before, but now I'm curious.  

Thank you @mrsmouse ! I really like the formula and the matte finish which is really comfortable and not drying at all... But I have to admit the applicator is hard to work with and it does transfer.

Thanks for giving me the low down @ellem24 !  I'll keep an eye out the next time I'm shopping.  🙂

Marshalls makes it hard to control yourself. Nice finds @ellem24!

Thank you @ShortErica  That's so true !! I took a break recently because it was getting out of control, I was taking weekly trips to my local marshalls/winners 😂

I can relate @ellem24. I'm hoping to have a break.

OMG i LOVE that bag! So cute! Great find with that Lancome - love that formula! @ellem24 

Thank you @scott1201 ! I couldn't resist the bag!!

I couldn't resist. More masks were purchased already20190801_175734.jpg

Masks are a staple and I always pick them up when I can.  The avocado looks interesting @ShortErica 🥰

Masks are an addictive hobby @2manyperfumes 

@ShortErica The cucumber mask looks amazing! 

Best,

Rebecca

1 Reply
testing