Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@missjeanie It really IS a nice store but unfortunately not mine; I happened to be out of town for work and it's one of my favorite TJ Maxx stores to visit when I go to that city.  It's always incredibly organized and I normally find things there that I never see in my local store.

@CookieGirl1  Jackpot !!

@naturalooks15 I was surprised to find so much, honestly.

@CookieGirl1  Was this TJMaxx  or Marshalls?

@naturalooks15 TJ Maxx

@CookieGirl1 

OMG and did you buy all the things?! 

Oh no, @l8totheparty, I was good.  But I had fun finding everything!

Found NARS in TJ Maxx by accident today. Albatross is what I picked. The audacious lipsticks are Lou and Nina. The concealer is exactly my color that I currently use...macadamia ๐Ÿ˜ณ...what were the odds? I thought it was travel size but nope. Then I had to get their dry/wet eyeshadow brush. 

I also saw laguna, Paloma full size for $16. NARS eyeliner, multiple,  lipgloss, ABH single eyeshadows for $3, subculture and sultry palette? Lots of two faced blushes, concealers, MJ glosses, Becca blushes, UD Matt palettes. Please tag me if you find any NARS products ๐Ÿ’› thank you and happy shopping ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ›’ B34005CB-7146-44AE-9ECA-BB12A7F72162.jpeg

@brunettegodess  Awesome finds!! 

@brunettegodess Those lip colors are so pretty!

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks..๐Ÿ˜€Been wearing Nina nonstop this week๐Ÿ’œ

I've seen a lot of the same NARS products you have there @brunettegodess , no Audacious Lipsticks, but some Mascara, Eye Liners, Single Eye Shadows, Eye Kohls, Concealers, Albatross, Two or three Bronzers, a few velvet lip glides and a gloss or two.  Great colours you found!

Hi and thanks, did you pick any? I opened the boxes to be sure no one swatched it because itโ€™s TJmaxx ๐Ÿ˜›. Those audacious lipsticks are great. I wasnโ€™t sure if the prices were so low because maybe it was a bad batch but it stays as long as the other audacious lipsticks.

Awesome haul @brunettegodess

I talked myself out of two NARS Velvet Lip Glides yesterday. Been seeing lots of NARS recently! Great haul, @brunettegodess !

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š... I tried to talk myself out but couldnโ€™t let someone else take them away๐Ÿ˜‹

@brunettegodess  Wow what great finds. I love Nars.

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€. Couldnโ€™t resist๐Ÿ˜‰

Nice haul! @brunettegodess

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Discovered my local Marshalls does a heavy restock on Friday mornings, so had to swing by today. Found two new things Iโ€™ve never seen before. Anyone tried either of these?

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Let us know how they are! @AndreaSummers 

testing