Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@CookieGirl1  Was this TJMaxx  or Marshalls?

@naturalooks15 TJ Maxx

@CookieGirl1 

OMG and did you buy all the things?! 

Oh no, @l8totheparty, I was good.  But I had fun finding everything!

Found NARS in TJ Maxx by accident today. Albatross is what I picked. The audacious lipsticks are Lou and Nina. The concealer is exactly my color that I currently use...macadamia 😳...what were the odds? I thought it was travel size but nope. Then I had to get their dry/wet eyeshadow brush. 

I also saw laguna, Paloma full size for $16. NARS eyeliner, multiple,  lipgloss, ABH single eyeshadows for $3, subculture and sultry palette? Lots of two faced blushes, concealers, MJ glosses, Becca blushes, UD Matt palettes. Please tag me if you find any NARS products 💛 thank you and happy shopping 🛍 🛒 B34005CB-7146-44AE-9ECA-BB12A7F72162.jpeg

@brunettegodess  Awesome finds!! 

@brunettegodess Those lip colors are so pretty!

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks..😀Been wearing Nina nonstop this week💜

I've seen a lot of the same NARS products you have there @brunettegodess , no Audacious Lipsticks, but some Mascara, Eye Liners, Single Eye Shadows, Eye Kohls, Concealers, Albatross, Two or three Bronzers, a few velvet lip glides and a gloss or two.  Great colours you found!

Hi and thanks, did you pick any? I opened the boxes to be sure no one swatched it because it’s TJmaxx 😛. Those audacious lipsticks are great. I wasn’t sure if the prices were so low because maybe it was a bad batch but it stays as long as the other audacious lipsticks.

Awesome haul @brunettegodess

I talked myself out of two NARS Velvet Lip Glides yesterday. Been seeing lots of NARS recently! Great haul, @brunettegodess !

Thanks😊... I tried to talk myself out but couldn’t let someone else take them away😋

@brunettegodess  Wow what great finds. I love Nars.

Thanks 😀. Couldn’t resist😉

Nice haul! @brunettegodess

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Discovered my local Marshalls does a heavy restock on Friday mornings, so had to swing by today. Found two new things I’ve never seen before. Anyone tried either of these?

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Let us know how they are! @AndreaSummers 

@l8totheparty The rose cleanser was great!  Combined with my Foreo Luna, I had super clean and soft skin.  Definitely recommend!

@AndreaSummers  I love the fun packaging. 

Usually my trips have a dominant theme and this one was perfume lol, so excitedly to try the cotton!Usually my trips have a dominant theme and this one was perfume lol, so excitedly to try the cotton!

Just a close up of the first pic but the BJ perfume was 3.4 oz clearance for $16 as was the VC!Just a close up of the first pic but the BJ perfume was 3.4 oz clearance for $16 as was the VC!

0D3986EA-6337-402A-A4FB-012C7533B253.jpeg

1 Reply
testing