Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@SAlyFitz I used to love that perfume! I haven't seen it in years. great find!

Best,

Rebecca

Oooh, you got the Drybar dry shampoo in the new scent!  Had never seen this before, but just last week spotted 2 bottles of this at a local store.  Let us know how you like the scent.

Yess! I’m excited to try the scent too I already know I like the drybar dry shampoo so I was happy to pick up the LE scent for $13 or $14? Better than $23 lol

@SAlyFitz, Great catch on the discounted perfume. You are...

@SAlyFitz, Great catch on the discounted perfume. You are going to love the Shesido cotton pads! Great shoes❣

Re: @SAlyFitz, Great catch on the discounted perfume. You are...

Spoiler
Thank you! The Kate spade is the lotion for $12 and Ulta had the 1oz perfume on sale for $39 (plus gwps) and I love scent layering lol! The cotton I have seen so much rave about I almost picked up all 3 packs even tho I hadn’t tried it yet but I used some self control lol

Love your new kicks @SAlyFitz! ♥️👟 Fab haul! 

thanks! was so excited about the sneakers, $35, such a good price for the classic shell toe!

I  resisted the urge to grab anything today, but I spotted both of these on clearance st my locals Winners today 😱

20190724_193429.jpg

20190724_193333.jpg

The Natasha Denona was marked down to $8CAD and the Verb set was $15CAD with all contents undisturbed!

@myxducky  Verb Ghost Oil is my ride or die daily post-shower leave-in. Love the texture, love the workability, love the scent 😊

Great finds @myxducky !  @mrsmouse was it you looking for Verb at your stores?  I remember someone was on the hunt but couldn't recall who.

I wasn't actively looking, per se, @missjeanie , but it was keeping an eye out to possibly pick it up to try.  🙂

Awesome finds! 😔 Jealous, I usually find stuff all swatc...

Awesome finds! 😔 Jealous, I usually find stuff all swatched.

Love the Verb set!  Haven't seen any Verb products in the U.S. (yet).

Nice finds and great deals @myxducky! 💕

Hi, my name is quspork and I have a problem. 

Marshall'sMarshall's

I blame the mask thread. 😉

Hi @quspork , my name is MrsMouse and I am a total enabler because I see no problem here....just a really great deal on some amazing masks!  😉

Hey @quspork , my name is missjeanie and I must have a problem too, because I'm pretty sure I've grabbed most of those too, and the ones I didn't, I would if I saw!  lol.  Great masks to have on hand!

I spot many things I'd love to show up at my Winners! @quspork 

Hi @quspork! 👋🏼🤗 This is a great problem to have. 🥰♥️

Not that I speak for the entire mask thread, but I think we would proudly take the blame and send a “you’re welcome!” your way.

@itsfi you can speak for me at least. Haha. I'm sure many others would agree.

Hi, my name is ShortErica and I share your problem @quspork. Yadah x2, Oozoo bear, Frudia, the SNP, Lookatme - you've got the whole kit and caboodle of masks! Wonderful pickups!

testing