Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

When I see one of my dear maskers is on the hunt and I can get it, I buy. You won't have to hoard the one you have. This was the one you mentioned holding onto, right?

@ShortErica Great finds!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT 

Stopped in at my TJMaxx after work and saw a couple of Commodity scents.  Guessing whatever little inventory left is starting to show up here and there.  20190717_192516.jpg

Amazing find @minivan100 love Whiskey and 🥃 lol I have that one in a travel size and hubby took it . Yeah Awesome find.  

@minivan100 That is an amazing find! I have been keeping my eye out for those 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Wow! Great find @minivan100!

Look @eshoe 👀!!! Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 you find the scent(s) you like at your nearby stores.

I’ve been looking @itsfi. My store had quite a few and I passed because I thought they would be there the next time. Only saw them once, and now they are gone. I picked up a couple of the Velvet  travel size when they were in stock here, so I will just ration them accordingly 😉

My luck at TJ's and Winners the last few weeks has been unparalleled for me.  I'm thinking I need to buy a lotto ticket or apply for a promotion lol

I read @mrsmouse review on the Dr. Jart Ceramidin mask last night and knew that I was keeping an eye peeled when I went into TJ's tonight.  There was one lonely mask that I couldn't leave there all by herself.  She came home to my collection lol. 

The Seiseido Retinol two piece mask set is a set of 4 for 22$ -- on clearance.  I normally stick to less expensive masks, but I was feeling a high walking around seeing so many things I wanted.  I was tossing in the basket with such confidence I couldn't put it back.

The PTR Firmx Peeling Gel is one I've heard @itsfi talk about in the masking thread and at 17$, I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Thank You very much PTR and TJ's for aligning the stars.  I had this on my fall sale to purchase list.  We're getting together a little earlier than planned, but I have big hopes for this relationship.

The Dr. Jart Day tint is only an SPF 15... and I couldn't see the colour since they're sealed.  I googled, but it's so hard to tell.  I'm holding out a bit of hope that since I've enjoyed so much Dr. Jart lately that this one won't let me down.  I'll just need to put on some extra sunscreen with it since I don't consider 15 anywhere near enough for me.

The Dr. Jart Hydra Sleeping mask is a re-purchase.  I picked this up a week or so ago.  I love it.  I might bring this out to the lake and leave it there or gift it.  It's such a good product, others should know how delightful it is... Has anyone else tried this?  Am I alone in my love?

IMG_3552.jpg

Whoa excellent skincare products @missjeanie 🙌👍

I'm so excited to try them @2manyperfumes !

WOW @missjeanie ! I’m impressed that you were able to find great skincare products! The PTR FirmX Peeling Gel is my favorite! The day that I can find these at Winners, I’ll be the queen of that day ! 👑

@keana1 I've had more luck at TJ's recently than I have at Winners for skincare, but I really can't complain about either lately.  I've seen the odd PTR there but I was so excited to find this one!  

Is TJ only in the US @missjeanie ? There’s a Marshals not too far away but they’re redoing the plumbing on the boulevard that I need to take to get to it and it’s taking forever to complete the work! I’m so curious to find out what they have in the beauty/cosmetics section! I think that they probably have more interesting finds that at the 3 Winners close by! Did the TJ that you shopped at have the PTR FirmX Un-Wrinkle Turbo toner ? It was my HG multi-peptide toner and I think that it’s being D/C ( it’s still available on the PTR website and it’s on sale but they don’t ship to Canada! 😭😱😭. Companies have D/C’d so many different hair, makeup and skincare products that worked so well for me, I’m almost used to it! That’s the reason why I have backups of almost everything I use and love! 

@keana1 I've only ever seen TJ's in the US.  I have a TJ's in the US and a winners in Can in my area.  I've seen a few random PTR things over the last month or two.  I'll have to keep an eye out for the toner for you!  I've got to admit, it's so nice living right on the boarder and having access to some more US products.  The town on the US side is very small, but I'll take what I can get!  PTR FirmX Unwrinkle Turbo Toner!  I'm on it!

That would be great if you could find the PTR toner @missjeanie but don’t go out of your way to find it! It’s been D/C’d and will probably be hard to find anywhere! You’re so thoughtful @missjeanie! 🤗

I'll keep an eye out for sure @keana1 !

Thanks @missjeanie ! 😍

@missjeanie That is one of my favorite masks! Enjoy 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

I've such great reviews @RebeccaBT !  I'm excited to give it a go!

Nice job making sure that Ceramidin mask wasn't lonely @missjeanie 

testing